Mine was £8,so I wont feel guilty!Quote:
Originally Posted by craig green
What is the issue? Does it foul the cambelt cover?
Printable View
Mine was £8,so I wont feel guilty!Quote:
Originally Posted by craig green
What is the issue? Does it foul the cambelt cover?
Mine fouled the cambelt cover iirc, and the inlet hose would have been all squashed up lol but maybe a bit different with the xe in there.
The outlet pipe (to TB) was at totally the wrong angle to meet the inlet & was too close to the turret.
As said, that was with a Mantzel on my 16XE.
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...EATURES002.jpg
I will have a play! I will cut the outlet on the box and re-position if I have to!
;)
Good luck lol
I want a standard airbox but no chance, been using a cut about corsa one.
That looks alright without the TB on it craig lol Full-time WOT may be the way forward? lol
With the TB on, they were totally mis-aligned. And I can now recall the rear of the cambelt cover was fouling too. But this is Will's 2.0, so I'll shut up.
welcome to the dark side :) you do realise you are now gonna love saloons and see that hatchbacks are inferior
lolQuote:
Originally Posted by burgo
I dunno if I would go that far! I am def appreciating them now though. I used to dislike them with a passion!:)
Spent most of today on it and managed to get the following done..
Fitted new Toad Ai606 from Mr Beverly - cheers mate - it all works, just need to wire a relay in to get the C/L to work properly.
Fitted the rear Billies
Fitted new oil pressure sender
Realised alternator wasnt wired up properly, so did that
Fixed temp gauge not working
Will be going back tomorrow to be proven right about that fecking airbox!lol
OK, so today was mainly taken up by trying to get the RCL working! :roll:
But I also managed to get the nova airbox in there - was a nightmare!lol
I was going trim-crazy with the plastic edges - then though f*ck it and cut a chunk out of the wing!:d
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...oooooon002.jpg
Covered all exposed metal with red oxide and will get pro-painted when it goes to the body shop....
Also covered the sharp endges with a rubber seal off a spare XE I have in the garage!;)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...oooooon009.jpg
Done!
Secured the siren for the alarm....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...oooooon010.jpg
wedged a stereo in the hole....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...oooooon015.jpg
Fitted a show winning ICE install....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...oooooon007.jpg
Secured the front seats, so can be moved around the garage...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...oooooon012.jpg
Overall I am quite happy with the seats - the drivers bolster isnt as bad as I thought!