might look better but will be slower!Quote:
Originally Posted by Will F
Printable View
might look better but will be slower!Quote:
Originally Posted by Will F
Now YOU are on crack.Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
Next time you are back in the UK - I will show you....
PS Its Rich's bday on the 6th Feb - if you're about?
Not back until the 12th.
Small update...
Some poor pics off my phone of some small bits I have been doing...
Ronal whore...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v401/Foy/ronals.jpg
Billy B10s
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v401/Foy/billy.jpg
Rip off of the Count's box! lol
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v401/Foy/pipe.jpg
Havent you finished this yet!
Nice and Clean, love the ronals :P
As if you are in a position to criticise! lolQuote:
Originally Posted by Ben
Never finished anything!
love the exhaust..
how hard was it to make?
or was it a kit?
Looking well,
Been fiddling around - getting it ready for MOT next week....
Sun was out, so took some decent pics - its in dire need of a wash though!
Avo Coilovers fitted
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...cture001-1.jpg
Mmmmm, minty sill
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...cture002-1.jpg
General
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...cture004-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...Picture005.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...Picture006.jpg
**** the saloon the weather is good now get the silver ****box out
Looks cool as funk.
Cool! JUst the reg plates I dislike.
Has the rear end been chopped to accomodate the back box?
Fair enough - I cant really tell the diff with the plate tbh - whats your beef?lolQuote:
Originally Posted by craig green
Yeah - the rear was already cut, so have to make the most of it. It wouldnt be something I wouldve done tbh, but it looks so much better than I thought, so I am happy.
Gareth at Welshcoast did it - done a sterling job too!
Looks awesome Will! Which one will you be taking to shows though?
No idea! Will seee what this one looks like when its done - two totally different cars, but I spose this one is not run of the mill... :d
this car is crap:thumb: :thumb:
looks top that mate!
ha ha will has caught the bug :p
love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! think i need to catch the bug
Yeah I NEVER used to like them - but I have indeed caught the bug.
Its funny seeing people look and say 'wtf is that?' lol My mum thought it was a Cav! lol
lol i love it :d i remember you were a proper hater and i also remember saying you wait until you get one, then you will get it :pQuote:
Originally Posted by Will F
you will get lot of "thats not a nova" lol
sAloons are for gimps and gays!
Then why havent you got a fleet you MASSIVE gimp loving homo?Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
What i do have is taste my mislead welsh friend!
lol
there's only 1 thing wrong with it... it's to high. are you planning on doing the paris-dakar rally? ;)
Have you seen our roads? lol
Looks great mate. :)
Really?? Its at least 80-90mm on front and it has the shortest springs I have ever seen on the rear 90mm iirc!!Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhem
I never used to be a saloon fan either but, ones like this change my mind.
Looks really good, I'd love a set of Ronals but they don't fit on a hatch.
Don't mind him he's european lolQuote:
Originally Posted by Will F
looking good wilf!
serious?
it looks so high in the pics on the previous page. sill to floor i mean.
gaz has -110 springs btw ;)
Its the angle of the pics I reckon - the side on view gives a better indication... I cant even get a finger between the wheel and the arch!Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhem
Done a bit more ahead of the MOT on Sat - not a massive fan of the valver (256mm) brakes, decided on some 288s with some black diamond disks that I bought from Nobbyz Nova about 2 years ago! lol
Also bought a new wheel bearing and fitted it - but didnt feel the need to take pics...
Also fitted the stud conversion kit that I bought a year ago...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v401/Foy/v6brake.jpg
Going for some exhaust tweaks tomorrow and MOT on Sat!:thumb:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...Picture006.jpg
Really really like that, love the rear box and rims. (maybe a bit more lower *read that as lots lol)
But how!? lol its already 80mm at least! and I want it to driveable!!Quote:
Originally Posted by Benn
Any advice??:confused:
Looks nice as it is mate :)
Looks really well, however, coilovers would well!
Also, I dont know if stretching the tyres slightly improve the lowerability!
Looks really really nice, Im starting to really like loons now hahaha
God shes a clever girl lol
UBER not logging her out fail
lovely looking Nova with a lot of uprated parts :thumb: but if you want to go lower and are brave enough give that rear end some camber and get some stretch tyres on there
or really upset some people and be totally different by been the first person to turn a Nova into a http://www.bosozokustyle.com/ car :wtf: not to the full extreme like most of them but along them lines with the wide arch extensions and a bmw lip spoiler :roll: you already have the retro style back box lol
hmmm think I might go buy a sallon as well lol