I like it alot :cool:
Looks well with the sr seats in as well, very nice touch.
What colour is it getting resprayed then, I'm quite liking the biege.
Printable View
I like it alot :cool:
Looks well with the sr seats in as well, very nice touch.
What colour is it getting resprayed then, I'm quite liking the biege.
Wish I went down this route with my saloon , I'm now "propa" jealous and kicking myself lol !!
Looks absolutely sweet with the SR seats and brown dash going in.
+Rep for the choice of wheels alone .....:thumb:
hc
EDIT:
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Will F again."
Just spotted this, thats a seriously cool motor!
Nice car, just a hunch, but I reckon a C16SE airbox won't fit.
Very nice - subtle too
Cheers all - its staying beige - but either Parchment or Gazelle (GM colours)
That way - I wont have to go bare shell, as the colours are very similar indeed!
Craig - I got a 1400 air box instead... I will make it fit!
;)
Are you trying to fit the airbox with the XE, No chance lol, Adam tried lol
How rude of me though, Car looks good, plans sound good. :)
Mines gazelle beige apparently and it looks very similar to yours will, also im not sure a bout the airbox idea. I thought a nova gte airbox would fit in my 2.0 8v engine bay, but its just slightly too big!!
I will MAKE a box that fits! lol
I fitted one a few years ago to my black GTE - that was a 1.6 one too - so a bit bigger I think?
Its my misison - refuse to fit a cone filter!lol
How about a tea strainer? lol
It might fit, but was never going to work with my C16XE & Mantzel. I wasnt prepared to hack it up what with paying £40 for a new (2nd hand) one & them being rareish.lol