at least you got it in before we all did!
Printable View
Just received these little beaties from Prey - the flocker! (snigger)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...4-15114602.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...4-15114614.jpg
Just for a bit of fun really (I dont expect the plug cover to last too long! lol) he flocked 2 Gsi door cappings in dark brown and the xe plug cover is in an awesome beige shade!
I dont think they look bad at all!
Trial fitted the driver's side:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...4-15115430.jpg
Also relocated the headunit as it really didnt go with the dash!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...4-15121842.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...4-15121827.jpg
Getting the rocker cover repainted before I fit the plug cover - that should be done by the end of the week...
Nice touch with the flocked spark plug cover. I saw a Corsa over on Mig with the rocker and spark plug cover done and it looked great. A real trick mod. You will need to wear white cotton gloves to just fit that though!
I know - I will probably only fit it for shows, I have an opel one for everyday use lol
Love the flocked bits.
love the idea with the spark plug cover, real nice touch
Cheers - yeah, I saw one at the VBOA Spares thingy and thought it would be interesting to see how long it would last with the heat/oil/petrol!
looks good mate, i'm going to do some experimenting with mixing colours to try and get a darker brown. plug cover should be fine, but the colour will be interesting - disposable gloves needed!
Indeed - I dont mind that its lighter, it goes with the dash!
Glad you say you might try get a darker brown, im thinking of asking you (at some point) to do the front/rear door cards in my loon, as there a horrid beige color, an i think flocked will look cool!
Will i might give you another bell some time to check whats what with them X16XE pully's again..