Not really - drove it around the yard to make sure the clutch and gearbox were OK, its too loud to do any proper miles! lolQuote:
Originally Posted by John H
Booked in next week for the exhaust, so that will mean I will start piling the miles on!
Printable View
Not really - drove it around the yard to make sure the clutch and gearbox were OK, its too loud to do any proper miles! lolQuote:
Originally Posted by John H
Booked in next week for the exhaust, so that will mean I will start piling the miles on!
Sweet.. all you need do now is change your SIG lol
ive been thinking the same for a few week lolQuote:
Originally Posted by scott.parker
lol I will get around to it soon!Quote:
Originally Posted by maddogdaz666
your not wrong he sold the combo about six months ago!
Aint checked this thread for a while, Looks cool with the LET in there. Not bad for a "saloon smoker" lol
"saloon smoker" lol is what it will be for sure :) puf puf
Some more mincing included fitting a boost gauge - without hacking the dash! (no pics, but I went for the centre console - utilising half an astra GTE dash surround!)
Fitted the TAS top mounts that I have had for months...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...4-26183200.jpg
Also tidied the pipework and fitted the airfilter - wanted to go airbox - but not a chance in hell! lol
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...4-26183234.jpg
Just need to get my plug cover and powder coated lovliness fitted and the exhaust finished.
You know the rules, pics or GTFO/didn't happen.Quote:
Originally Posted by Will F
You also owe me an exhaust clamp still btw lol
Lol - So I do! I will dig it out mate - fear not!Quote:
Originally Posted by MK999
Ok - so some minor mincing!
mounted the boost gauge..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...4-27122234.jpg
And the all important BOOOOST button!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...4-27122209.jpg
Exhaust tomorrow:thumb: