meant the tank above the alt, I presumed it was long so dropped down quite a bit.Quote:
Originally Posted by Will F
Printable View
meant the tank above the alt, I presumed it was long so dropped down quite a bit.Quote:
Originally Posted by Will F
No dude - its shallow and miles from the alt!
Will get the hoses and clamps sorted next weekend - ordered a load off eBay and they are all the wrong size! lol
So today she went for her first drive! Albeit with the exhaust cable tied to the gear linkage and with no exhaust - it was quite noisy! lol
Seems to go well enough (in first and second) but as I only had pikey hose clamps as soon as it came on boost they all popped off! lol
Also had time to tidy the header tank up...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...4-17115443.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...4-17115429.jpg
Will get the proper inlet cover fitted next weekend, now that I know where to trim!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...4-17115501.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...4-17115522.jpg
As she sits now...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...4-17141449.jpg
:thumb:
Looking good dude,
no mention of the bent down pipe, hole in the floor episode today ........
lolQuote:
Originally Posted by discoinferno
It was the old exhaust you tool - luckily the bit that will be coming off.
Looking good! Will certainly be a sleeper with the LET in it :)
do nova sleepers exsist anymore? tbh if i see one and its slow i am more suprised!
Very true - its not really a sleeper, but then sleepers dont really exist as Ben says.Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
Should be quite fun with the phase button pressed! Needless to say that didnt happen in the 5 mins I had driving back and forth in the yard!lol
How long are you back for Ben?
Only spent 2 hours on it yesterday - but managed to get the bits done that I wanted...
Modified the proper top hat cover
Fitted the proper boost hose clamps
Fitted full silicone chargecooler pipes (black)
Flushed the gearbox and filled with fresh fluid
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...4-22143549.jpg
;)
Looks good Will, have you driven it yet?