Some more mincing means that the gear linkage is done and the chargecooler is all plumbed in - albeit with pikey pipes, but new silicones are on order!
Pre-rad fitted (with fan/rad fixings to the main rad)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...4-16113224.jpg
Finessed the trim I cut for the AFM pipe and fitted a rubber strip to protect the pipe from the slam panel
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...4-16113245.jpg
Water pump fitted - looks a bit pikey - but it seems to go a good job..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...4-16113301.jpg
Spaghetti junction - I will take all pipes off and re-route. I just wanted to test it all first!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...4-16150106.jpg
Took me ages to find a suitable place for the header tank - settled for the bulk head in the end - trimmed the turbo cover (got a new one to go one - so this one's a dummy) will also need to cut the mount flush and tidy the bolt etc - but needed to make sure it all fitted and the bonnet would shut! lol
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...4-16150020.jpg
Getting there!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...4-16150123.jpg
Also fitted the GSI sound deadening I bought about 2 years ago to the bulkhead - that was done before the engine went in btw!
