I'm guessing Will has one or two f20's lying about lol
Printable View
I'm guessing Will has one or two f20's lying about lol
I would imagine vauxhall built the F28 so that big cars like the cav/calibra could cruise on motorways, not just to hit 160mph.Quote:
Originally Posted by MattBrown
So if it's a standard let i cant see why it would NEED an F28, and Will's been around long enough to know what he's doing Matt.:thumb:
Scott
I know what you mean re the F28 - but I cba to cut/re-weld and then paint the engine bay for the new mount....
F20 are OK, as long as you dont run P2+ I am on P1, so SHOULD be OK! lol
I can swap an F20 in about 40 mins anyway on the ramp, so no biggie!
Matt - SCCR?? lol For an everyday smoker!? Would love screaming around at 7000 rpm at 75mph, but I dont think I would want to drive it to work everyday;)
How did I miss this? Just been through all 29 pages.
Minter as always matey. Do you plan to spray inside the boot too?
lol You again!?Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil GTE
Yep - its all been done now - just didnt bother updating the thread!
Are you getting a nova-related twinge??
Oops - forgot these
Slam panel trimmed for air filter - turbo pipe...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...4-03125643.jpg
Rad and all water hoses connected, gear linkage and fuel lines connected and looms soldered ready to go...
Unfortunately I left the ECU at my dad's house, so didnt actually fire her up! :mad:
Roll on next weekend!
A turbo? Nice dude.
nice i love this car and the colour, im sooo tempted to xe my brown loon, but funds and the new house(and the mrs) are not allowing it:cry:
F28 only way to go imo
Yeah - how's yours going btw? lolQuote:
Originally Posted by discoinferno