lolQuote:
Originally Posted by Jeff16v
Printable View
lolQuote:
Originally Posted by Jeff16v
Ok, so its been a while since I updated this! lol
I have been using it as a daily(ish) for a while now and have clocked up over 15k miles and she hasnt missed a beat!
I have started fiddling with it again now though and I have some pics, but cant access my Pb account at work - so will upload later....
Its off the road now, but wont be for long!
:thumb:
lol too right, cant afford to keep feeding the Honda!Quote:
Originally Posted by Will F
Cool! I think I know what you're up to! lol
Honda has been off the road since December - battery flat, out of MOT etc! Just havent bothered with it... will get it MOT'd this week though.Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
John - I am sure you do! lol
Gorgeous motor!
Cheers mate - some rather poor pics...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...3-26103507.jpg
achoo!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...3-26131452.jpg
oh dear - it fell out
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...3-26131523.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...3-26131508.jpg
Thought I would tidy the bay up while I am at it..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...3-27104309.jpg
A collection of valvers and Lets
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...3-27164757.jpg
That is all....;)
you bought gary's engine then lol
lol No chance - may as well strap a rocket to a skateboard.Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
Need it to be drivable!:thumb:
so the saloon is going Let powered then :)