Yeah that's fine with me, it's in August though so I'll try finding a box, I'm getting a new bike so we'll see what that comes inQuote:
Originally Posted by Will F
Printable View
Yeah that's fine with me, it's in August though so I'll try finding a box, I'm getting a new bike so we'll see what that comes inQuote:
Originally Posted by Will F
Yep cheers bud, Novalicous already pointed me in that direction, just ordered it, well chuffed!Quote:
Originally Posted by Will F
Nice loon btw, best colour aswell. :thumb:
lol Good man - it would just be easier for me to drive to you...Quote:
Originally Posted by Rysee
With PV around the corner - I was relieved to see what awaited me today when I got home!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../Photo0227.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../Photo0228.jpg
Bought these a few months back from Linuxx off here, after I fitted them realised that something wasnt right (bottoming out etc) so fitted higher poundage springs... No different...
So off to Avo they went and they were FOOKED! :roll: two new adjusters, seals and piston rods later and they sent them back, with two new red condoms attached! lol
Also treated the XE to a chav air filter - awesome for £9 lol
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../Photo0229.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../Photo0230.jpg
Better get them fitted tomorrow...:thumb:
Looking good will im looking for avos at some point
lol do you have your own client number for AVO rebuilds
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will F
This is true
They are doing some deals for me - so they must feel sorry for me! lolQuote:
Originally Posted by Ben
Rysee - next weekend?
i'm off today to sunday but next weekend is all work 8-8
Well it made the 270 mile PVS trip without fault - although really missed the aircon from the Honda on the way home...
Some selfish PV pics..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../Photo0236.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../Photo0231.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../Photo0233.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../Photo0234.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../Photo0235.jpg