Ok - so I give up - cant find any! lol
I can find a new drivers side, but no passenger! :confused:
Printable View
Ok - so I give up - cant find any! lol
I can find a new drivers side, but no passenger! :confused:
see i prefer later mirriors tbh
also just have a drivers mirror then and blank the other side :)
Yeah thought that, but I did that on the Gsi and I REALLY miss having a n/s mirror! lolQuote:
Originally Posted by Gsi_Jimbo
For symmetry? Or 'cause you use it? I don;t think i have ever or will ever use mine... no you can't have it I like symmetryQuote:
Originally Posted by Will F
Still trying to find a big box dude
im sure ive got some somewhere, ill have a look
whens the feature then will :P
i prefer them but the old one's still look the sh*t!!Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsi_Jimbo
The early ones would be my choice, too..Quote:
Originally Posted by Rysee
Look way sportier imo..
We obv have different drivingg styles then! lolQuote:
Originally Posted by Rysee
Its not for symmetry - purely fro practicality!
Are you going to PV dude? We can meet there?
lovely car there fella. love the wheels!!
im thinkin early mirrors would better aswell