That looks totally mint :thumb:
Printable View
That looks totally mint :thumb:
very nice loon
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../Photo0201.jpg
Dude! that looks funking awesome! I love it.
Cheers Benn - I couldnt believe how well she polished up!
Fitted some new 350 lb front springs, so I could drop it a tad more, without having to worry about the downpipe! lol
thats a fine and points how that sits mate if the wheels are further out than the arches its a offence!!Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY_kAyLL
but yea this saloon looks fooking mint mate love it to bits!!
that is pretty much funking perfect, the only thing i might go for is early mirrors
yea i was thinking they would look good on there burgo is really nice though!
Interesting - do you mean the type that were found on the Sports etc?Quote:
Originally Posted by burgo
I think I have seen some of those for sale?
Cheers - I will look into that - some pics may help me decide;)
Early mirrors are a must
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15...nalDay_019.jpg
yes they are the ones.Quote:
Originally Posted by Will F