it is actually the main car now so perhaps not the cheap as others get as classic car. Also live in high risk area. The policy does include european travel and also UK and European breakdown so it is right for us.
Printable View
A few photos of the WIP yesterday. Inevitable bodywork and engine bay matters arising from continual use over 26 years. Nothing that cannot be sorted.
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...psbeqdklra.jpg
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...pswtts3tqb.jpg
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...psk4fpwcvg.jpg
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8dm4kpwv.jpg
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...psjljdieqg.jpg
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...psnmy5r40i.jpg
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...psq1lzv11m.jpg
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...psmdxf66p6.jpg
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...psmgbeq5p2.jpg
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...psmprgspcc.jpg
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...ps71qcd1es.jpg
Sweet little car this is carnt believe how long you've owned it for, bet you've had some good times/memories in it. Carnt wait to see it painted
I definitely looks like the bay could do with a little refresh, just hope the rust on those inner wings isn't to bad.
Nick
I've no doubt it will get sorted, the car is a credit to you. :thumb:
Looking at the offside door, I can't remember it being this infested with tin worm. A refresh will do her good. Keep us posted please!
photos at bodyshop today. all going well
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...pswouzezu9.jpg
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...ps1yq0pvbv.jpg
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...ps93ghsjtq.jpg
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...ps2ljqblpd.jpg
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...psmcyzhddp.jpg
Good progress! Is the driver door getting a new panel welded on the bottom? Is that rust treatment in the photos? I bet you are missing the car already :thumb:
Do the best with what we have. Panels will be welded on the door to sort out. There will be plenty of rust treatment of any areas that have not been cut out