Just a lovely original car.
Printable View
Just a lovely original car.
Lovely example.
Did I see you on the A1/M1 southbound, north of Leeds etc a few Fridays back, mate?
I was the one in the black MR2 that overtook and gave you a thumbs up. :thumb:
Car looks awesome, would love to see this crusing passed me :)
Gutted I didn't know about the indoor show, was that the Footman James show? Cheeky buggers could send an email out....especially as my car is insured with them on a classic policy lol
Out and about in the Nova in 2015
Humber Bridge March
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...pso2ypb3vs.jpg
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...psm3ovqqgu.jpg
Holland May
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...psa8smzkxo.jpg
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...psnxuxeu4g.jpg
Tatton May 2015
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...psqwwgtf74.jpg
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...ps4vmatbnv.jpg
Hebden Bridge August
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...psjgvcstnp.jpg
Event City Manchester September
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...psyzlbjgu5.jpg
Manchester
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...psoovuopqi.jpg
Liverpool October 2015
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...psfbbgsw3s.jpg
Derbyshire November 2015
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...psxtajvn92.jpg
Almost 25 years and somehow it survives. Invoice from when we purchased in 1991 (A typed invoice - computers were rare)
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7ojyb6n0.jpg
Nice photos.
Got to love a fully documented history, right down to the purchase invoice. Excellent. :d
Spotted this at Cars and Coffee yesterday, very clean original car. Love it :thumb: