PDA

View Full Version : couple of bits to sell

ben..87
17-06-08, 03:10 PM
i have got a couple bits for sale from my garage as need to have a sort out really lol.

new nova bonnet in the matt black primer no dents but a tine bit of surface rust on the front lip, but its only surface rust. £30

used red nova bonnet, the passengers front side has got some rust and abit of a bend init not to bad tho. £10

nova gsi brake survo drum only £15

corbeau bucket/ racing seat subframes, these are the proper ones not some just welded up things, thay will probley fit other seats as there are a couple mounting holes for the seats in them. the passenger one can be folded forwards so people can get in the back. and thay both have sliders to ajust the seats. £50 for the pair

nova steering wheels boss brand new and still have the box that it came in. it was fitted to a car just so i could load the car on a trailer. it has got a mountney corsa d steering whel on it too at the mo. £20

nova gsi spoiler in black £15

nova gte spoiler in matelic gray £5

nova gsi rear bumper in red and has been smoothed but has abit of craking on one corner £10

gsi and gte rear 3/4 window surounds good condition, £20

im based in gravesend and will need to collect the items from me as i dont get time to go to the post office due to work. like i say need these bits gone, and i will be updateing this soon with more bits as there are more things in the garage lol.

ben..87
19-06-08, 01:42 PM
to the top

craig986
19-06-08, 02:42 PM
you still got the gsi bumper mate

ben..87
20-06-08, 07:17 PM
yeah still got it for sale

TIDGE
20-06-08, 07:29 PM
pics of boss and steering wheel please