PDA

View Full Version : useful suppliers!

ade
17-09-02, 08:52 PM
ok guys n gals,

many of us have local suppliers and contacts that can do us good deals on parts, material, paint and other bits for our beloved cars

How about we look at setting up some kind of contact directory for these folks.

Like an extension to the links directory?

At the end of the day we are using their services, most will post stuff all over the country and many are 10 times cheaper than vauxhall.

They will prob thank us for our business too.

What do you think? Only positive trustworth contacts mind - not an excuse to slag off those companies/individuals that are lame.

Who knows - we may even get discounts for advertising! :D

Admin - what you think?

Ade

Jim
17-09-02, 10:18 PM
It's a good idea Ade. It had been suggested before but I'm not sure what came about. We did think about having a good & bad experince forum/directory, but posting bad stuff could lead to Novaload getting into trouble :|

See what the Admins suggest, but I'm for it :)

dave.gsi
17-09-02, 10:28 PM
thats a good idea methinks, let me start by giving a free plug to www.vinyl-grafix.co.uk good prices, quality work and on the doorstep in two days time. :D got some door graphics from them for only ?22!

carltoncrazy
17-09-02, 11:08 PM
CAS centrel auto supplys,brillent and cheap for new partents and cheap.
mk auto slavage,fantasic guys,and cheap and helpful.
car and commercial MK,gd body work guys and cheap and quick
hmmm oh yeh and hailfax bank for giving me money outa the wall(dunno y i sed that oh well)

ade
17-09-02, 11:11 PM
got any tele numbers for em?

carltoncrazy
17-09-02, 11:17 PM
body shop 01908644447(and if ya ring then say the guy with the blue nova with the dented head lamp gave me ur number,mite get a discount on my spary)
rest il get 2moz

Jim
18-09-02, 09:08 AM
where is that bodyshop Hayz?

Matt Finary
18-09-02, 10:40 AM
My local supplier is brillant if I need anything they have it and if it not in stock in the morning they will have for me in the afternoon. I now get trade prices now :D .

Matt

carltoncrazy
18-09-02, 03:20 PM
jim other end of the v10,in bow brickhil
were our done up cars r
a purple civix,with a 5 inch bax box(he a loser)
corsa with a 2in bb and a heavy done up inside with ally hubs caps.
and................out yeh a brand new evo,sweet.only nice car round
slimjim pm/email me and il give ya a directions,
why is ya car dented?