BIGS
13-06-08, 12:55 AM
ideal i can get back to being the topgear bot lol

Jack
13-06-08, 01:02 AM
Jeremy drives fast car round track
Hammond gets excited over racing a 4x4 against a rat
James chortles about something awfully British

See, no need to watch any of the new series now, I've just covered the entire lot in one go :thumb:

stevenf
13-06-08, 01:04 AM
Jeremy drives fast car round track
Hammond gets excited over racing a 4x4 against a rat

See, no need to watch any of the new series now, I've just covered the entire lot in one go :thumb:

damn you, you have just spoiled the whole series now :cry: :cry:

Stuart
13-06-08, 08:30 AM
Jeremy drives fast car round track - badly
Hammond gets excited over racing a 4x4 against a rat - and loses

edited to correct ;)

Not really watched it for the past 2 years.... certainly wont start now lol

Lee
13-06-08, 08:40 AM
lol

Hopefully Branston will put it on catch up because I always miss it!

craig green
13-06-08, 11:24 AM
Hopefully we'll see some new breed hot hatches in this new series. I was disappointed they havent covered the new Corsa, Clio et al in the last series.

They need to stop trying so hard to be funny all the time.

Bring back Chris Goffey & Quentin Wilson I say........ (OK don't)

mowgli
13-06-08, 12:26 PM
lol

Hopefully Branston will put it on catch up because I always miss it!

If you mean the virgin box (mine was well and truly Fcuked last week), they it is always on catch up, and then wall to wall on Dave channel

mowgli
13-06-08, 12:44 PM
Jeremy drives fast car across europe so fast that only a 6 car film crew & a helicopter can keep up with it (if it is that fast, why is there always a stationary camera man on the side of the road to film him going past)
Hamster & May try to keep up in a tin bath with a solar panel on it.
Clarkson manages to get to the pub first.

Then they try to cross another continent, this time in bin lorries

Then they try to cross Birmingham in a rally car, a penny farthing & a pram

they build some crap contraptions and embarass z list celebs

Of course I'll watch it

Jack
13-06-08, 01:05 PM
lol, thats actually pretty accurate :D

Although you forgot doing something stupid with a Hilux like driving to the moon and back

Jim
13-06-08, 02:53 PM
Is back on the 22nd of this month :D
and finishes on the 29th for an 8 week break whilst the snooker is on, lol.

shy witness
13-06-08, 08:10 PM
i like the top gear show myself.

i've been watching it for years..............and yes.,.........its obviously turned more into a 90%scripted ...random comoedy type of thing.....but is that so bad??

theres still good insights into new cars.....and some of the oldskool tests n stuff they do are a good laugh.....looking at how motoring was about 210 years ago.

they should do 1 with a string of hot hatches from nack in the day.....that would be good.

gte nova.....pug 205 gti.....ax gt...golf gti....fiesta xr2.....all with £1000 to spend lol.

would be interesting to see what you get for your money now.....and how theyd last

Dar
13-06-08, 08:24 PM
I love TopGear and will be watching it. Great entertainment! :D

Lee
13-06-08, 08:26 PM
I watched an old school Goffey / Wilson top gear the other week. I can honestly say if it was the same format now it would have died years ago! I was bored pooless lol. You just have to watch fifth gear to see why. Its getting more and more topgear'esque' every season.

Jonlem
13-06-08, 09:04 PM
Looking forward to this, I do hope they test the new GTR as thats a proper bit of kit, anything that can nearly break into the 6's BTG @ the ring deserves respect.

I quite like the Top Gear formay, 9/10 motors we can only dream of owning but it makes good viewing :thumb:

Mboasty
14-06-08, 11:24 PM
cant wait counting down the days,:)

i think they shoud do an 80's hot hatch chalange, have 1k buget each, buy modify an 80 hot hatch Nova, Pug 205 R5 gtt etc & do a series of chalenges, as they do.

Jack
15-06-08, 11:11 AM
If they did a hot hatch one, they'd probably end up with a 205 GTi, Astra GTE and Clarkson would probably buy some ratty Lancia lol