PDA

View Full Version : Wtf

CP
12-06-08, 09:14 PM
I'm sitting here watching.... no the correct word is "enduring" the Poland, Austria game. They are both so crap. How the hell did they end up at the Euros and we aren't:confused:

I've honestly seen higher standards of play in most Championship games. How did we end up in this state. The horrible truth that we really maybe as crap is starting to dawn on me:cry:

Lee
12-06-08, 09:15 PM
LOL. Are you the only man left in the country who hasn't realised we're useless? lol

Hopefully it was the wakeup call the national team needed.

Adam
12-06-08, 09:18 PM
Simple answer, England always play to** in games that are important.

mowgli
12-06-08, 09:24 PM
The other teams actually have pride in their nations. They sing their national anthems with pride, they treat it like a religious experience, they really want to stick one on us.....
Our players have to sing our national anthem, which is pretty much the worst english song never to be in the eurovision song contest....they play stunning football for their clubs week in & week out, then they have to play for the FA who still think the long ball is the only way to play. etc.

Jack
13-06-08, 01:12 AM
Austria were lucky with the penalty, all their previous shots had been aimed somewhere out of the stadium.

Ian
13-06-08, 01:34 AM
How did we end up in this state.
the fa
mcclaren
engerland fans are all chavvy southern idiots

anyway spain are doing well so thats all that matters, you should join us liverpool fans supporting them, after novas all came with made in spain stickers.

As we say at anfield "We're not english we are scouse"

Philsutton
13-06-08, 08:48 AM
The other teams actually have pride in their nations. They sing their national anthems with pride, they treat it like a religious experience, they really want to stick one on us.....
Our players have to sing our national anthem, which is pretty much the worst english song never to be in the eurovision song contest....they play stunning football for their clubs week in & week out, then they have to play for the FA who still think the long ball is the only way to play. etc.

about right, thing is there is nothing here to have pride about. It seems that most of the english work force are seriously useless. I mean for example leaving top secret documents on a train, WTF.

Jack
13-06-08, 01:21 PM
for example leaving top secret documents on a train, WTF.
If you had seen the amount of vetting people have to go through to even be able to SEE secret documents, let alone top secret, you'd have thought they'd weed out the muppets.

I can bet he wasn't a homosexual though lol

Philsutton
13-06-08, 02:56 PM
proof that you can never weed out the stupid, they are everywhere, especially england

mowgli
13-06-08, 03:28 PM
about right, thing is there is nothing here to have pride about. It seems that most of the english work force are seriously useless. I mean for example leaving top secret documents on a train, WTF.

Look, haven't you worked out that these things are rarely accidental, someone wanted some stuff to go public & a mole at the beeb handed it back in.. Didn't you watch Spooks??