PDA

View Full Version : Website for checking car details????

Mike B GTE
11-06-08, 08:53 AM
Does anyone know what the website where you enter a reg plate and it tells you when the last time a car was taxed etc?

Basically 3 different people have told me theyve seen my Dads old Capri locally recently and if it is still about (i thought it was destroyed 10+ years ago) i will buy it back regardless of costs or condition.

alternatively if anyone has any info in the car, or know someone who could help, id be very very grateful! Detials:

a 1979 Mk3 Capri 2.0 GL - TMS 270T (or 720T i cant remember and have no photos). it may have changed dramatically since i was 8 (im now 23) but it was gold, with a black RS boot spoiler and 6x13" gold centred Alley Cats. It was traded in to what was then Mogil Ford (now long gone - and has actually become the construction company i work for) and bought by someone in central scotland.

appologies for the Ford based story, ive posted this up in a few places, am desperate to find it if its still alive.

thank you

Mike B GTE
11-06-08, 09:27 AM
TMS 720T was the reg, last taxed in '91 and currently unlicensed - i think its dead