PDA

View Full Version : undercover golf R32

big gra
11-06-08, 01:16 AM
on the way back from pvs, my two mates (corsa sport and a civic vtec) were driving back up the m6 merrily on there way home., when a golf r32 starting provoking a race, my friend got in front of it, put his washers on to cover the car in water and then sped off very fast. the R32 followed at about 100mph, came up the side and signalled for them to pull over, it was an undercover copper. just at that moment, 2 porshes raced past having fun with each other, so the R32 went after them, my friends took the first exit off and layed low for a while.

just shows that you should never be provoked into a race,, and the police are slimey ba***ds and can do what they want, in whatever car, not impressed!!

Jack
11-06-08, 01:20 AM
Entrapment :D

I've seen them do it all the time round here. The local plod used to have a modded red Impreza, which even tried to race me once, but I just ignored it ans they soon got bored and moved on.

big gra
11-06-08, 01:20 AM
they have a supercharged jag round here, very stealthy and very fast!

Dod
11-06-08, 09:22 AM
LMFAO!!

The Cops 1hr from me do this with guys in GSi Cavaliers, and when they get beaten, they pull the Cav lads in and have the craic with them!!! One lad even had his Cav bought off him by the Cop the same night.

mayhem
11-06-08, 04:33 PM
lol, thank god the don't do that here.. i'm always in for a race lol

thedjse
11-06-08, 04:37 PM
lol, thank god the don't do that here.. i'm always in for a race lol

What are the police like over there???

draper
11-06-08, 05:59 PM
there is/used to be evos and type R round here doing that thing

ELLIS GSI
11-06-08, 06:04 PM
thats real bad. iv never seen anything like that round by me.

TIDGE
11-06-08, 06:17 PM
on the way back from pvs, my two mates (corsa sport and a civic vtec) were driving back up the m6 merrily on there way home., when a golf r32 starting provoking a race, my friend got in front of it, put his washers on to cover the car in water and then sped off very fast. the R32 followed at about 100mph, came up the side and signalled for them to pull over, it was an undercover copper. just at that moment, 2 porshes raced past having fun with each other, so the R32 went after them, my friends took the first exit off and layed low for a while.

just shows that you should never be provoked into a race,, and the police are slimey ba***ds and can do what they want, in whatever car, not impressed!!
yeah this was on corsasport i dont have anything like that round my way just all big vovlo's

Rich
11-06-08, 07:14 PM
Round by me they are everywhere. Love little fiestas etc

Even seen undies get out of little white renault vans!! Takes the piss, surrey/sussex police just got a new fleet of evos to plod up and down the m23 in.