PDA

View Full Version : Brighton Cruise?

Anonymous
02-11-00, 11:56 PM
I heard there's a cruise down Brighton on 11/11/00. Anyone know anything about it and is anyone going? Me and a couple of mates are thinking of going if it is on. Let me know.

Chris

Anonymous
03-11-00, 12:03 AM
Yeah, if all the weather is good then I'll be there, but remember if the rain keeps on, it might be a bit wet and windy down there! Give us a shout if you go down, my numper plate is A283 FOY its a red Vauxhall Nova Mk1 with GTE stickers on it, 3 spokes, smoked windows and a bee sting ariel, a BIG rear spoiler too! It should be able to get me there, although it hasnt been to trustworthy to me recently, running out of petrol due to a dodgy tank three times, and cutting out every few miles!
I hope it gets me there, if not I'll walk the rest of the way! :-D
Hope to see you there, safe drive to everyone who's going.

PS: Anyone going from Surrey area? Want to go up together?

Anonymous
03-11-00, 12:22 AM
you boys should go on to the Cruiseboard. It should be detailed on there and you should be able to find contact addresses. Anyone who is thinking about going up from Stoke way should contact either me or Turbonutter cause i think he is sorting a convoy (Not to sure though). Email me and i should be able to point you in the right direction.
Mingle

Anonymous
03-11-00, 08:33 PM
i'm coming from norwood if i go! we could go up cgon! by ne chance u spanish?

Anonymous
04-11-00, 12:25 AM
Well I'm still finding out how many of us are going and how many cars, may go in my mates car, it's a bright yellow 1968 beetle, you can't miss it! I may take mine, low MK2 Nova Merit in red with GSI alloys, may put my splitter back on too, so I'll have no ground clearance :)

Wardy

Anonymous
04-11-00, 09:00 AM
I will be there only half an hour from me if i ma not in me nova (see feature page) i will be in my mates 360bhp black BMW, give us a shout if you see me

Jon