PDA

View Full Version : Don't ya just love selling on ebay

Adam*D
07-06-08, 04:03 PM
I put my xe conversion up for sale on ebay, couple of days into the auction I had a bloke come round to have a look and a drive (engine still in car). Oh yes he says, mint, just what I've been looking for!. The same bloke wins the auction, for quite a good price I would say, then sends me a message 5 mins after the end of auction and says he's been and bought 1 and forgot to tell me he didn't want it anymore:mad: . Now I get stung for a final value charge from ebay:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Ars3hole!!!!!!!

twistysnovagte
07-06-08, 04:18 PM
Buyers automatically enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item from the seller if they win the online auction-style listing or use the Buy It Now feature. eBay's Unpaid Item policy requires buyers to pay the seller for the items that they commit to purchase.
Sellers can file an Unpaid Item dispute (http://rebulk.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?CreateDispute) with eBay for each of their items that were bought but not paid for. eBay will issue a strike on the account of the buyer who does not honour their obligation to pay (unless the buyer and seller mutually agree not to complete the transaction).
If a buyer gets too many strikes within a short period, their account will be suspended indefinitely. In some cases, limits may be placed on the buyer’s account in advance of suspension

that is the ebay rules of which he signed upto,so if he doesnt atleast pay your listing charge etc,then take the action above,it has happened to me twice.

Dicko's
07-06-08, 05:16 PM
just open a dispute mate and ebay will cancel the final value charges

fookin hate ****holes loke that

GTE999
07-06-08, 06:56 PM
thats rotten mate. ive been stung a couple of times and ebay just seems to be open to abuse!

7ova
07-06-08, 08:31 PM
feckin wasters :mad:

Adam*D
08-06-08, 02:03 PM
I'll advertise my car for sale on here now.