PDA

View Full Version : *********MK MEET************

carltoncrazy
14-09-02, 10:37 PM
after hereing some stuff from a post and jims complain in his email about how to get nova drivers attentions.
whos up for a meet.
so guys from MK and the local area,up for it?

Breeny
14-09-02, 11:35 PM
i guess i could drag myself to a mk meeting :lol:

carltoncrazy
14-09-02, 11:59 PM
breeny in,jim?
be honest we need a few more than 2 cars.

RobIsGrt18
15-09-02, 10:53 AM
yes will be there

...and dont worry will park ova other side of car park and walk over!! :lol:

Tilly
15-09-02, 11:41 AM
tell me more about this????

wisewood
15-09-02, 11:53 AM
give us more info and I will see...

Breeny
15-09-02, 01:19 PM
Last novaload meeting in got a 2 page feature in redline 8) Cooor bet the organiser/s were pleased with that ;)

Bit of a pants report but at least they did it (unlike corsasports meeting hehe)

It was at the back of Xscape car park so i don't know if you want to use that as a location again... Would be good if we could do it later in the afternoon this time because then it gives us the chance for us all to go to the MK cruise near the hockey stadium - just a thought. Front of Xscape is very good for photos in the late evening/night by the way so could get some good photos for a review on novaload. If you want i'll sort that out.

Other things i'd suggest is to give as much advance warning about dates etc as possible so it gives people the chance to plan ahead especially if ther coming from far away...

Breeny

Jim
16-09-02, 09:59 AM
after hereing some stuff from a post and jims complain in his email about how to get nova drivers attentions.

What complain :o LOL.

i guess i could drag myself to a mk meeting :lol:

Good of you to make the effort Breeny :P

tell me more about this????

Well, it's a meeting for Nova enthusiasts and it would be in the Milton Keynes area. Milton Keynes is off junction 14/15 on the M1.

It was at the back of Xscape car park so i don't know if you want to use that as a location again... Would be good if we could do it later in the afternoon this time because then it gives us the chance for us all to go to the MK cruise near the hockey stadium - just a thought. Front of Xscape is very good for photos in the late evening/night by the way so could get some good photos for a review on novaload.

Other things i'd suggest is to give as much advance warning about dates etc as possible so it gives people the chance to plan ahead especially if ther coming from far away...Breeny

Xscape sounds like the obvious choice. However, with the run up to Christmas (yes, people are starting to buy Christmas presents already) MK gets very busy, so we might have a problem getting a big enough area round the back of Xscape. Theres a couple of car parks not to far away that are usually empty at the weekends, so we might have to look at using one of those instead.

Good idea about making it late in the afternoon (although, why do I get the impression this is so you don't have to get up so early :wink: ) It makes sence to do it nearer the time of the local cruise, that way people who do travel from afar will be able to spend a bit more of their time in MK.

If we're gonna do this, we need to do it soon before the weather starts getting really bad.

Personnaly I'm not bothered about getting a magazine down, especially after Redline only used 2 freekin pages to cover more than 50 Novas - IDIOTS! :twisted:

Jim

Breeny
16-09-02, 11:19 AM
LOL i wasnt suggesting having a mag, there a bunch of wank bags.

Alex
16-09-02, 11:35 AM
ill be up for it.

wisewood
16-09-02, 11:37 AM
Sounds good to me - depending on the date...

spanishfly
16-09-02, 11:39 AM
could be a good way of burning ?50 :)

Jim
16-09-02, 12:38 PM
Right then, Breeny and I (and anyone else who wants to help out) will look at getting something organised for the near future.

Breeny, if you can mail or PM me any dates that you think might be appropriate.

Cheers,

Jim.

Anonymous
16-09-02, 12:39 PM
i will be there :)

Cheese
16-09-02, 03:12 PM
I should be able to make it, will depend on the date though :)

Ben :)

Freak
16-09-02, 03:55 PM
Yes i will b there.Possibly.

Might be in the new motor tho....dunno yet- depends on when the meet is etc work commitments etc..

Last one was good - just dont bother inviting Wankline again or Malc the cock.

Jim
16-09-02, 04:02 PM
Last one was good - just dont bother inviting w**k again or Malc the c**k.

I dunno Freak, it might be funny seeing Malc crash into a bollard again, LMFAO :lol:

I doubt any mags will be invited. I think the majority of us just wanna meet up to put names to faces. It would be good if we could get quite a few though.

Jim

carltoncrazy
16-09-02, 04:13 PM
jim ya complained in ya email bout no1 in mk talking botu this.
do you need ya email back?
hm this is gonna b bigger than i expect,
dont get the mags around there jus fuck around

Nova1.6
16-09-02, 04:18 PM
wisewwod, u going, if ya do, ill be in convoy with ya, only took hour and half doing 80-90mph all way.
Neil

wisewood
16-09-02, 04:22 PM
Shepherd - remember my car aint as nice as yours so you can't go too fast :wisewood:

lmao.
I will probably be going - got no real concrete plans after this month, yet.
Will stick some cash to one side so i can afford to go.

jkhilton
16-09-02, 05:45 PM
Well I suppose I will try to get down there, what with it being so far from where I now live!!! erm...... maybe not!! I'll be there! but I will be in my bro's 306 diesel, so I will hide around the corner and hold my head down in shame!!

Jim
16-09-02, 05:55 PM
Just make sure you do that Hilton...we dont take kindly to your kind round ere!

Slatter
16-09-02, 06:09 PM
I will be there. Hopefully i wont have probs with my car like last time though. Had the carb to pieces in my lap at least 2 times : :oops:

But i eventually found the place, had a good time pics in mag etc.

This time ill get out and speak to people !

If u need any help let me know, maybe i cud do some posters / fliers ??????

Slatter

RobIsGrt18
17-09-02, 09:46 AM
lol jk, u can hide round the corner with me reno :lol:

jkhilton
17-09-02, 09:57 AM
yeah well, jim, We dont take kindly to folks who dont take kindly to folks round here! 8)

Jim
17-09-02, 10:04 AM
Come on now John, we don't want no trouble here. Just take your 306 DIESEL and leave quietly please...Oopps, I forgot, DIESEL and quiet don't go together :P

wisewood
17-09-02, 10:11 AM
meeeeeooowwwww - hisss...

lol.

Nova1.6
17-09-02, 01:11 PM
why are alot of people going to hide in shame? im not too ashamed of my mota now, just needs lowering then i can pay off debts like credit cards, boooooo debt!
when is this meet?
Wisewood, ill follow u.
neil

Tilly
17-09-02, 01:31 PM
id like to know where and when it is to??

Breeny
17-09-02, 01:33 PM
Where = Milton Keynes by the looks of it ;)
When = 20th or 27th October me thinks, anyone got any conflicts with those dates?

Tilly
17-09-02, 01:35 PM
Cheers Breeny nope i will poss be there

wisewood
17-09-02, 01:43 PM
Nothing planned for either date - so can def. go.
27th woul dbe better though as that is 2 days after pay day rather than 5 days before :D

Jim
17-09-02, 02:17 PM
Isnt the weekend of the 27th the weekend that Spanishfly is doing the Santa Pod meeting? Plus I won't be here that weekend.

Sunday 20th October sounds good to me. Hows that with everyone else?

Jim.

wisewood
17-09-02, 02:21 PM
oh alright then... I will just have to save money for a whole month ... might be tricky.

Jim
17-09-02, 03:39 PM
I'm sure you can do it Wisewood :)

wisewood
17-09-02, 03:45 PM
I am sure I can too - I do have god on my side after all... :D

carltoncrazy
17-09-02, 06:44 PM
well i aint gonna be there then.
oh well always next time

Nova1.6
17-09-02, 09:14 PM
wisewood, we going to gether, can i hold ur hand wen crossing the road?

Jim
17-09-02, 10:08 PM
why cant you make it Hayzsr? It's in your home town :)

Anonymous
18-09-02, 01:16 PM
when is it i will deffo be there do you want me to post it of roybacer get a few more to turn up ?

wisewood
18-09-02, 01:19 PM
Neil - of course you can hold my hand - you don't have to ask... :D

Nova1.6
18-09-02, 01:21 PM
yey, im happy now, might come down with the gf, let u see who i've been filming, lol.
Neil

wisewood
18-09-02, 01:24 PM
you mean you trust us lot not to tell her about all the stories you have told us?:D

Jim
18-09-02, 02:04 PM
is it me or does wisewoods photo resemble Will Young from Pop Idol? Is Wisewood really Will Young? :o

dave.gsi
18-09-02, 02:28 PM
http://www.novaload.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=64992

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jim
18-09-02, 02:33 PM
I see. LOL

couldn't be arsed reading the popstar post :roll:

wisewood
18-09-02, 02:46 PM
jim - don't you start with that crap too... :wisewood:

Jim
18-09-02, 02:55 PM
LOL, corry Wisewood, I only just noticed :oops: Perhaps this is the time when you change your Avatar so you dont look like a gay manufactured pop idol. I'm refering to both Will and Daniel - could have sworn it was a woman singing on his first track :o

wisewood
18-09-02, 03:11 PM
No point changing it now - i like this avatar and besides... everyone has seen it now - it is never going to go away is it?

Jim
18-09-02, 03:14 PM
whatever you say Will ;)

carltoncrazy
18-09-02, 03:16 PM
wisewod totoly stunning really brings out ya color,
i do feel sorry for you tho,
dont fink u get gay tuna do ya?

wisewood
18-09-02, 03:54 PM
no mate i don't think you can get homosexual tuna fish - as for TUNA, the all seing all powerfull one true god, I don't hink he is bent either.