PDA

View Full Version : Always Nice :D

Rexy
03-06-08, 11:05 AM
Well i got home yesterday at about 8pm and it was annoying me that i had no seats etc in the nova, so i built it up.

Anyways while doing so two novs went past. One of the lads I kinda know to say alright to he's comming to pv with us NW lot hopefully.

Anyways, they came back about 30 mins later to have a nosey at the nova and well they loved it :thumb: Always nice to hear people say nice things especially when you have put some hard graft into your own car. Its even nicer when there not skallys who just want to rob your car lol.

See there are still decent people out there who generally have an interest :thumb: Which i was doubting living in a bit of a ruff area all gravey.

thedjse
03-06-08, 11:25 AM
Yeah same as mate its nice when the comments i dont get are what you driving that for!!

Now everyone knows me around my end for the nova and everyone respects it now lol

You dont live far from me i dont think lol

L33 LEG
03-06-08, 11:43 AM
i know what u mean rexy, i work evenings/nights at the local petrol station so i get lots and lots of comments about my cars. even tho i get a lot of bad comments, i still get a handful of nice ones and it makes it worthwhile :) however every single night without fail, some chav will come upto me and ask me why its not a 2ltr. it drives me crazy lol :(

Nevo
03-06-08, 11:52 AM
some chav will come upto me and ask me why its not a 2ltr. it drives me crazy lol :(

Get a 2ltr then , lol

L33 LEG
03-06-08, 11:57 AM
NOOOOOOOO! :mad: lol

Lynsey
03-06-08, 12:29 PM
Good stuff, I'm really impressed with how far it's come on in the short time you have had it Rexy :D good job. Mine was all done in only a couple of weeks too *thanks Dougie* but it sat for months before we started on it.

Spudly
03-06-08, 05:52 PM
Tis a nice looking one from the piccies youve put up though mate, its a class feeling when someone random comes up showing a genuine interest, a few weeks ago i was polishing the cav outside my house when a stunning lass in a facelift vec SRi pulled up and came over to talk to me asking was it an SRi as she knew GSi`s never came in flame red, she was gob-smacked when i told her its a derv hehe, she was gorgeous and told me shed had two cav GSi`s and a cally turbo as well, i was thinking get in whereve you been all my life but then she broke my heart by sayin "right i best get going as he will be wondering where i am" bugger lol!

Definately gonna be coming for a look-see at your nov at pv tho bud!

Rexy
03-06-08, 08:59 PM
lynz, i've got your wheels trims but i've not had chance to spray them... sorry :(