PDA

View Full Version : Clear out

chimp007_uk
02-06-08, 10:05 AM
Right i struggled to to get my 1.2 project in my lock up due to the vasts amounts of crap from my scrapped GTE.

Lots of GTE parts:

-engine
-loom
-G-box
-MK2 red rear bumper with grey bottom, was fitted to my gte excellant condition.
-Full Carpet
-GTE Rear seats
-full sunroof
-Fuel Tank

Lots of stuff...

Ask for what you require :)

AlexW
02-06-08, 10:08 AM
Needs prices, I may be intersted in a couple of bits.

KSRY
02-06-08, 12:09 PM
Do you have the oil sender etc? for a digi dash conversion?

tom_bish
02-06-08, 04:27 PM
would you sell some items from the engine seperate eg AFM to inlet hose and starter loom??

chimp007_uk
02-06-08, 04:48 PM
god knows on prices... I need to have a good look through!

Oil sender will go with the block I'm afraid.

I do have a couple of afm hoses, but nothing to write home about... What i did is buy a brand new hose from vauxhall, with out the breather attachment, then went to the plumbers and bolted a right angled elbow in :) so much better than the original!

mk2novakid
02-06-08, 05:24 PM
how much for bare engine? how many miles on it?

steve

madjim
02-06-08, 09:48 PM
how much for the fuel tank i take its from the gte?

djdommyp
02-06-08, 10:54 PM
Ill take the carpet , How much ???

chimp007_uk
03-06-08, 09:34 AM
how much for bare engine? how many miles on it?

it is a bare engine atm, as after the accident i started stripping it down. So i can send pics of bores valves etc... I've got a head gasket set, just need some head bolts. will have to see how much they are. The engine was rebuilt "apparently" befor ei ahd the car, i had it for a year with no issues, never burn oil etc etc, rev'd very well. It's fitted with FSE and "chipped" ecu. Was running a grp a manfiold and exhaust. May be put back to standard though.
Tempted to split everything, but i needed everything cleared.

how much for the fuel tank i take its from the gte?

Yes, it is GTE excellant condition, I'll even give it a coat of black hammerite when i get a min. £35

Ill take the carpet , How much ???

Not alot old boy, although i've just remembered that the rear passenger footwells has 3 holes in each side... :( roll cage...

djdommyp
03-06-08, 06:09 PM
Thats ok , ill take it , Can i come and get it today or tomorrow , Just drop me a call or pm , My mob no is 07737 851491

mk2novakid
04-06-08, 08:38 PM
so how much for the engine then mate ?

steve