PDA

View Full Version : Any1 got a red nova in Northampton that goes to the college?

MattyWoo
13-09-02, 03:54 PM
Anyone???? Looks like a merit with Sr 3 spokes on????

RobIsGrt18
13-09-02, 05:00 PM
matty m8, small world i go n'pton college, do u (if u do then you'll be amazed like me at the sheer quality of birdage that goes there :) )?? i think i kno which nova u mean, quite standard ?? u live in n'pton then

MattyWoo
13-09-02, 07:50 PM
Yes mate unfortunately enough, i have been marvelling at the totty there mate, there seems to b more than last year, but i'm also worried about the ammount of rough looking people who live in abington that go to college, whereabouts r u from

carltoncrazy
13-09-02, 09:08 PM
matt if ya the duck who cut me up on the M1 on monday ya dead meat.seriously.
tho looking at that pix it my not b u,
but a white 1.0 mk1 SRlooka like with a gsi spolier,under took me then tried to race me,
dick.(i was in sumfing alot more powerful than him)
so if u no n e 1 with dat motor tell em the bx driver aint happy

MattyWoo
13-09-02, 09:22 PM
No mate it werent me, seein as i ent got a license yet :lol:

carltoncrazy
13-09-02, 09:26 PM
who sed i had???????hehehehehhe
i was doing a speed run in a f plate 19 TD citreon BX,88 and he under takes,so i floor it and he clips me
twat,

MattyWoo
13-09-02, 09:34 PM
Nah, not me, my car is knackered anyways, havent even driven it yet and am considering selling it to some other poor sod cos its rusting to bits!!!!

carltoncrazy
13-09-02, 09:41 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
dont let the rust win,
i no have a vendeter agasint my boot.seriusly.
where it roting?

MattyWoo
13-09-02, 09:46 PM
Inside the boot at large 4 points
under the rear bumper
under the bonnet near the suspension :cry:
at the bottom of the front wings (which has claimed one wing already to holes!!)
under the front wings is completely rusted
and of course the whole of the rear arches are shagged!!!!
theres probably bits ive missed. I'm not sure why i brought the car!!

carltoncrazy
13-09-02, 10:07 PM
that does sound shagged,
my boots gone but nothing else.
that does sound pretty dam serious.
re shell?

MattyWoo
13-09-02, 10:17 PM
To be quite honest i thought it was mechanically sound, but its been chucking out a little bit of oil when its idling from the exhaust, i changed everything i could, carb gasket, rocker cover gasket, sump gasket, oil still kep coming from the exhaust and from somewhere under the bonnet.
I've gotta find some mug to sell it to now, theres enough people out there who know jack about cars to buy it!!!

carltoncrazy
13-09-02, 10:33 PM
cant u be botherd to do nowt about it?
how much MOT it got left?

MattyWoo
13-09-02, 10:41 PM
Its got 10 months left on it now. Its fine for that long, it just looks a bit wanky

carltoncrazy
14-09-02, 12:32 AM
drive for ten months and slowly fix then by the time the next 1 dure ya dont da rust

RobIsGrt18
14-09-02, 10:26 AM
hi matt, yea i go to the college, and yeh there seems to be a few tw@ts there but my group is cool!! i live ova in west hunsbury, used to live in mk not long ago and im up there a fair bit so hayzsr if i see ya m8 i'll try cutting you up :) !!

carltoncrazy
14-09-02, 10:31 AM
:twisted: if im in the nova il run away :twisted:
if im in the range rover il let you eat a ton of british steel and one very large bull bar.bye bye lil nova hehehehehehhe

RobIsGrt18
14-09-02, 11:23 AM
haha lol hayz, cant see myslef messing with a beasty range rover :!:

Jim
14-09-02, 03:43 PM
Matty, Rob, I use to live in Northampton and go to the University/college. I was at Avenue Campus and use to live in Abington (holly Road, round the corner from the White Elephant). Unfortunatley there wasn't that much in women when I use to go there. There wasn't even that many modded cars. The only real modded car was a 205 with a Dimma kit in white. Other than that it was full of pretty standard cars.

From the sounds of it there semms to be a fair few of us from the Northampton/Bucks/Bedford area. Plus I am starting to see a fair few Novas driving around in MK. I've seena silver one with the v-grill and smoothed tailgate. Theres a few Red ones knocking about. I saw a black one with white viper stripes yesterday (lol). We need to look at getting some meetings organised. Even if it's just a case of meeting up with each other face to face.

Jim

Breeny
14-09-02, 04:11 PM
you should come to LB, its full of 1.0's with big bore 4's and wicked sunstrips lol

RobIsGrt18
14-09-02, 04:40 PM
did'nt kno u used to live in n'pton jim, esp that close to college, thats cool :) as for modded cars at college i have seen v.few, was deffo more at mk college when i went there a yr or so back! the only ones i really see about campus are fezza's :( altho i agree with ya bout quite a few peeps from round this area, i.e mk, bed's, n'pton, bucks etc.. and i know the bloke who owns that silver nova, used to live near him, maybe we could arrange a small regional meet up at mk one sunday night (now its bk up and running), as jim suggested, be cool to catch up with some peeps ??

Mr_Moo
14-09-02, 08:20 PM
Lo Northampton boyz....Im from Peterborough :P

I used to live in Dunstable and was born in Luton...then moved to a village called Dagnall and lived underneath Whipsnade Zoo kinda...

I hear Milton Keynes has got a LOT bigger since i used to go there.

I moved from that area wen i was 11....im now 19 (next month) so i havnt seen it since except a flyer 4 the shopping centre! LOL :D

P.S. That cara gal is "fit as f00k" 8)

MattyWoo
14-09-02, 09:30 PM
Yes Yes me and rob both said she looked fit earlier, is that her in her avatar thing????
Mk is hoooooooooooooooge now, its crazy, get lost going round all the roundabouts!!!

RobIsGrt18
14-09-02, 10:11 PM
lol Mr Moo lives in "scum land" hehe, matt do u support the the mighty N.T.F.C ?? if you do then you'll kno he is a rival (altho sound bloke)

yea meet up at mk would be class, deffo try sorting something out!!

...and ohh yes good shout on the cara topic, if it is her then shit the bed !!!! :lol:

carltoncrazy
14-09-02, 10:22 PM
im up 4 a meet,
tho now hayz sr car tho,
its well and truly in bits

dangermousegsi
15-09-02, 01:14 PM
if u like roundabouts go to swindon they built the whole bloody thing on top of a fuckin roundabout :!:

yeah cara is a v.nice lookin young lady :oops:

Jim
16-09-02, 09:29 AM
LOL @ you lot. You see a lady and you can hear your jaws dropping to the floor from miles away, lol.

Anyway, a meet in the MK area sounds like a good idea. We'll need to make it pretty soon though cos I'll be taking my car off the road soon. I won't be able to do it this coming weekend, but perhaps the next. I'll chat to a few local lads and see if they fancy meeting up somewhere.

Jim

carltoncrazy
16-09-02, 04:20 PM
why it coming off da road,
mine wont be legal til after xmas,very unhappy hayzsr