PDA

View Full Version : Any1 else realised it's friday the 13th today?

Nova1.6
13-09-02, 02:00 PM
thats all thanx.
neil

wisewood
13-09-02, 02:03 PM
awww poor silly shepard only just realised what day it is after he has been up for 7 hours.

:D

ade
13-09-02, 03:32 PM
lol!

Im SO superstitious - I've had 2 avoid walking under a ladder, had a magpie fly in front of me (had to clap three times and recite the rhym to break the spell - not easy when yer driving at 90mph on the m 8!) AND a black cat running in front of the car! - well it had a white paw but its near enuff!

:o :|

even tried avoiding the cracks on the pavement incase the devil grabbed my ankles!

:roll:

Going to bye some lucky heather and a rabbits foot from the old bag lady in our close now - u never know

Ade
:wink:

Alex
13-09-02, 04:03 PM
well i have just broken my alarm by washing my car. Funny sounds coming from it and central locking is being switched every 30 seconds!

Jim
13-09-02, 04:26 PM
13 is actually a lucky number for me, so im not that fussed by it.

LOL @ Ade clapping at 90mph. Surprised your car can reach that speed :P Remember Ade...you want Twin 40's!!!! ;)

RobIsGrt18
13-09-02, 04:58 PM
dammm did'nt notice that !! grr....now something is bound to go wrong!! cheers shepard :evil:

Tilly
13-09-02, 05:34 PM
just another day to me its tonight i will worry

Ben (lurk75)
13-09-02, 05:52 PM
grrrr i hadnt noticed either and have go to go and work on the dorr now, if i get stabbed or bottled tonight i will blame you :!:

would explain why i got a puncture this morning on the way to work though :!:
(not that i changed it til lunchtime, it was only three miles to work and i needed a cup of tea :oops: )

djp_y2k
13-09-02, 06:21 PM
I completly forgot. It cant be that bad. As it been brilliant sunshine here all day and I had the bonus of 6 foot clean waves. How much happier could I be (other than havin my nova back !!).

ade
13-09-02, 06:27 PM
6ft clean waves - you been surfin m8? U lucky barsteward!

So youve got yer nova back - nice one - what colour is it?

Today - besides being the 13th has been sweet. Just a pig I'm working this weekend.

Ade

djp_y2k
13-09-02, 06:32 PM
yea went up to croyde (North Devon) first time in a while. I'm just looking forward to all the swells comin through in September an October (that if they come)

Nah not got the nova back yet. I meant thats the only thing that would have made the day better.

I'm just about to reply to your pm you sent to me earlier. (ade(