PDA

View Full Version : Shepard, is he really the Shepard we all think he is?

novatec
13-09-02, 12:29 PM
Who is Shepard, what is Shepard, is Shepard really.... Shepard? :roll:
Who is the real Shepard behind the Shepard in the red wig? :roll:
Is he really a Shepard, has he ever been a Shepard, does he know how to be a Shepard or....is he just feeling sheepish?
Help Shepard find who he really is and post your thoughts on the Shepard!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wisewood
13-09-02, 12:36 PM
very philosophical mate :D

Well - No he is not a sheperd, nor does he look like one.
To the best of my knowledge he does not and has never owned any actual sheep.

Who is the sheperd behind the sheperd in the red wig? well they say behind every great sheperd is a great woman - so I am guessing he is actually a woman in Sheperds clothing.
SWT Sheperds - are you keeping an eye on him just in case?

As for helping sheperd find out who he really is - No chance, not after he questioned my humanity this morning :D

Nova1.6
13-09-02, 12:50 PM
yeah cheers STUART, and what to u think your doing, get back to work on my SPOLIER!
Or ill shear you!

novatec
13-09-02, 12:56 PM
Phone that mobile Neil I've got it switched on!! And what are you doing on the net at work!! :lol:

wisewood
13-09-02, 01:00 PM
i was thinking exactly the same thing

Tilly
13-09-02, 01:17 PM
u can talk wisewood

Nova1.6
13-09-02, 01:20 PM
im scanning summit in on a computer that ppl cant see what im doing on the screen. coz i used to go on net on a computer where this one woman could see what i done on it(always went on novaload) ive not been given a pay rise coz they aint happy with my performance, there keeping me under review then might gimme a pay rise, so ive just gotta stop going up there on that computer!
ive been good this week so far, well this bitch that iw ork with, short fat 19 yr old girl with fucking BIG attatude problem, shes on holiday for 2 weeks so im happy!
TOodlepip
Neil

Tilly
13-09-02, 01:24 PM
slap her with your blow up sheep
:twisted:

Nova1.6
13-09-02, 01:27 PM
lol tilly, cant i use your blow up dildo instead?

wisewood
13-09-02, 01:30 PM
she threw it out i heard - likes em much harder... :D

Nova1.6
13-09-02, 01:33 PM
no point going to u then :lol:

wisewood
13-09-02, 01:45 PM
not till the end of november when the next shipment of my special tablets arrives :D

Tilly
13-09-02, 01:47 PM
LOL tilly doesnt need a dildo she gets her satisfaction from her man thanks anyway

wisewood
13-09-02, 02:07 PM
that's what she tells him anyway... never trust a woman who says you're good in bed - that's what my daddy told me...

but then again - what would he know.

dave.gsi
13-09-02, 03:24 PM
all my dads ever told me is to stop drinking out of the fucking bottle and make sure that garage is tidy before i get back.

it never is lol

ade
13-09-02, 03:49 PM
lol - I remember when shepard was the sherminator!

:D

that wa a quality thread if ever there was one!

as fer yer dad telling yer what to do - I'm more scared of me mum - specially when I got paint on the drive after the big ade garage project!

never forget when I was a kid and I was BAD (flicked a laccy band in my sisters eye!) she blew a fuse or three and came after me with a wooden spoon! I locked meself in the bathroom - no defense - she kicked the fappin lock off and leathered me one! I couldnt sit down for hours!

:cry:
:lol:
mums are great (hang on thats another post...)

Ade

Nova1.6
16-09-02, 04:23 PM
OMG ade knows who i am :oops:
'my life feels complete'