PDA

View Full Version : Attention Nova Mk2 Ownerss

Anonymous
02-11-00, 06:17 PM
If u do not own an engine immoboliser then go and get one. I have been told how to start a Mk2 Nova with no ignition key, u dont even need to hot wire it.
It can be started using the Hazard indacator button. It switches on the cars electrics and all those bastards have to do is bump start it!!! Believe me i tryed it on my Mk2 J reg Nova and it works!! I shitted my pants. If u wana know the details of how its done and how to stop it then email me.

Cheers
Si

Anonymous
02-11-00, 06:23 PM
hey m8, its not the same wi all mk2 nova cause ma first did do it but ma new sri doesn't, sombody told me which models do and don't but me cant remember the best way 2 find out is try

Anonymous
02-11-00, 06:31 PM
try www.novamad.co.uk and there is a link at the bottom of the page and it tells you how to fix that problem

gaz

Anonymous
02-11-00, 06:32 PM
try www.novamad.co.uk and there is a link at the bottom of the page and it tells you how to fix that problem

gaz

Anonymous
02-11-00, 06:50 PM
yep they changed the switch so u couldnt do it

but hey u can get in most novas witha beesting ariel but im not telling how (causes no fucking damage whatsoever) do this with a hazzrd swith start and your luaghing so BELL THEM NOVAS UP!

Anonymous
02-11-00, 07:16 PM
thing is, it gets round most immobilisers too...

Anonymous
02-11-00, 07:54 PM
As Micky mentions below, the good old trick of putting a slim jim (or a bee sting arial) down the door skin and popping up the door latch is a popular one for theiving, smack headed, cock sucking, buggered up the arse scum bags. (i had to get that off my chest)

Before you even stick a max power sticker i your window when you first buy a nova...spend some money on some security, cos ?300 on an alarm will be nothing compared to you having your 'one in a million' nova knicked...

Ged@roybacer

PS. Has anyone ever tried weldind plates behind the door skin of a nova to prevent 'slim jimming' or 'bee stinging' (WAHEY, a new knick name for you twats reading this to pick up tips on how to knick nova's...bastards)

Anonymous
02-11-00, 11:49 PM
uh-oh. better check that first thing tomorrow then.. It has just made my extra security plans a priority.

Anonymous
03-11-00, 12:29 AM
Well hay thats half the dumb witted twats who didn't have a clue how to knick cars sorted. Your sopposed to be nova likers so why tell people how to knick your Pride and Joy. The hazard Switch and Bee sting tricks maybe well and good if you lock your keys in your car but lets just see how many more nova's go missing tonight.

Anonymous
03-11-00, 11:31 AM
ahhhh fuck, so why didnt the twat that stole my stereo get in with out busting my locks??? fucking twats oh well its delocked no and im gona put a metal cover over the interior lock, Mingle is right but in pone respect your right for telling us, but also wrong for telling everbody. just hope no theving scally fuck-ups get hold of this info ...

Anonymous
03-11-00, 12:35 PM
LISTEN EVERYONE....

Even if some theiving scum bag reads all these replys, and finds out some new ways of breaking into your nova, what everyone is doind is exposing the weak points of a nova so that Nova owners can sort them out.

If everyone kept quiet about how to knick a nova, then nobody would know their weaknesses and then nobody would be able to sort them out.

So sort out the security on your nova before the theiving twats who read this knick YOUR nova....

Ged@roybacer

Anonymous
03-11-00, 12:50 PM
my alarm will not allow this to happen. its a clifford. i made my own immobiliser which is good if you know how as you are the only person who knows how it is fitted and where it is. this is an advantage as most thieves only know how to de-immobilise the aftermarkter security.

Anonymous
04-11-00, 10:20 AM
Stealth extra fog switches and hidden switches no coil, no spark = no go. This has saved two of my cars. They got round locks,stearing lock, handbrake lock and stearing wheel lock, but not the hidden switch!

Anonymous
04-11-00, 06:36 PM
Delock your cars, Slim Jim not possible! Fit a few diodes to the hazard wiring to mk2 novas. Also I moved my professionally fitted cat2 Imobliser yesterday and was horrified at the job they had done! Remember the person who fitted it was probably rushing and didn`t do the best job possible!