PDA

View Full Version : Id'd for gearbox oil and underseal !!!

BIGS
31-05-08, 06:37 PM
Went to go and get some gearbox oil and underseal earyler and i got asked for id for it, wft is this world coming to :mad::wall:

Andy
31-05-08, 06:39 PM
i hate that why would you get id'd for gearbox oil? its not flammable.Just a jumped up jobsworth by the sounds

Adam
31-05-08, 06:40 PM
ID?
Were they taking the piss?

BIGS
31-05-08, 06:41 PM
yea i know its no reason and when i asked why she said you should be happy im asking. take it as a compliment, well that answerd my question "tools"

BIGS
31-05-08, 06:41 PM
No Adam 100% serious ask Srimon he was there with me

Philsutton
01-06-08, 10:33 AM
I would have taken the top off the container and pushed it over the counter at him.

Nova_Tek
02-06-08, 09:17 PM
God knows why they'd ask you for id for gearbox oil, unless kids now-a-days are dumb enough to drink that shizzay.

I got asked ones for ID at Halfords for buying some spray. Some asian guy who takes his job super serious asked me for ID to see if I was over 16 (with my rough unshaved look with long stubble down my neck)

Showed him my licence, didnt give it to him. And he insisted he should see it close up? WTF?

I said "MATE... to have one of these you have to be 17 at least"

Total divvy.

JSeymour
03-06-08, 05:21 PM
when i get id'd i ask them my age when theyve given it back to me, puts them right back on the spot as most of the time they havnt worked it out.

grrr jobsworths!