PDA

View Full Version : I'm selling up

Anna
31-05-08, 02:37 PM
Hi Everyone

I know this isn't the right forum to be posting this but I just wanted to make sure as many people as possible were aware that my car is reluctantly for sale to ensure it goes to an enthusiast who will conitnue to look after it as well as I have.

Here's the link:

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?p=883342#post883342

Thanks

Anna

twistysnovagte
31-05-08, 02:52 PM
thats probaly the best GSI ive ever seen, this realy does need to be bought by a enthusiast.goodluck with the sale;) :thumb:

NovaLad
31-05-08, 03:21 PM
That's immence!

I'm sorry to find a fault with it but i prefare the original grille and not mesh.

Good luck with the sale and i hope it goes to someone that will truely apreciate it.

draper
31-05-08, 03:22 PM
price ??

NovaLad
31-05-08, 03:25 PM
Read the thread.

''I haven't decided on an exact selling price yet but will gauge interest received at the show and will base the price on this. I will update this advert following the show.''

Anna
31-05-08, 03:28 PM
I'm sorry to find a fault with it but i prefare the original grille and not mesh.

That's OK, I do believe I have still got the original grill should the new owner want it!!:D

draper
31-05-08, 03:28 PM
so what good is advertising somethig for sale without saying how much it is ???

Adam
31-05-08, 03:30 PM
You need a price to advertise, else the thread will be removed.

You MUST have a rough price to how much you would take :)

General Baxter
31-05-08, 03:30 PM
you need price, or thread gets binned sorry
adam you suck

NovaLad
31-05-08, 03:31 PM
so what good is advertising somethig for sale without saying how much it is ???
Does it matter?

They posted it up as guage interest in the thread and explained that the price will be up after the show.

Enjoy the pictures/spec.

EDIT: Just post up £10,000 to keep the admin happy.

Adam
31-05-08, 03:33 PM
you need price, or thread gets binned sorry
adam you suck
They the rules :p

meritlover
31-05-08, 03:36 PM
again another 'concours' winning show car, which is clearly not original, nor looks like it did when it left the factory
show-and-shine winner surely, but its not concours

Concours d'Elegance competitions are also run for classic cars. Here, the emphasis is as much on originality as the condition, although this is also very important. The general aim is to produce a vehicle that is in the same (or better) condition it was in when it left the production line. Non-original modifications are not allowed, and components must be suitable for the year and model of the car. Even components or features fitted to cars of the same type but in a different production year or trim level are not allowed. Original-equipment accessories from the manufacturers own range are allowed, and some competitions allow after-market equipment and accessories provided they are of the correct period. On top of this, cars must be presented in flawless visual condition as with other Concourse-grade cars.

Anna
31-05-08, 04:17 PM
I have added a price to the advert to keep admin happy but please note the comment in red.

again another 'concours' winning show car, which is clearly not original, nor looks like it did when it left the factory
show-and-shine winner surely, but its not concours

Very true, I have now changed the title of the thread and advert :p

Hopefully now people who are interested in the car will leave some comments or contact me directly.

Anna

ade
31-05-08, 04:52 PM
ANNA! cant believe youre selling this beauty!

For ref guys I saw this as trax a few yrs ago and its absolutely stunning. The underside was immaculate - chrome suspension bolts - the lot!

Shame you getting rid...will catch up at the show...

Anna
31-05-08, 05:02 PM
Thanks Ade

To be honest I do keep having second thoughts but it is a waste to have it sat in the garage - anyway, I've always got the model to remind me of it!!!

See you next weekend.:)

Stuart
31-05-08, 05:08 PM
Title edited properly :p