PDA

View Full Version : Great night out.

Lee
31-05-08, 01:07 AM
Just been to see Lee Evans in Newbury. He tends to visit places like this to test out new material for his tours. I very nearly weed in a few places.

Hayley managed to get front row seats as well. The place is so small we were literally 3 meters from him, and I shook his hand at the end.

Utter legend!!

BIGS
31-05-08, 01:13 AM
lucky git ive been waiting for ages for him to come down this way. the best out there imo just the faces he pulls is enough to make you laugh

Lee
31-05-08, 01:17 AM
One thing i found amusing is the pure volume of sweat that pours forth from him. He gesticulates a lot and the stuff flies fecking everywhere!! lol

BIGS
31-05-08, 01:23 AM
pmsl i bet your hand was even wet when you shook his hand

NovaLad
31-05-08, 02:14 AM
Legend he is round our way in a month or so i think.

Mite go watch him.

ck
31-05-08, 04:09 AM
he was down here last year dan lol, pretty certain hes down in plymouth this year sometime again..

Jack
31-05-08, 10:22 AM
He can be quite amusing, but yeah I wouldn't fancy sitting in the front row unless I had a waterproof jacket on lol

Worst comedian I've ever seen was Jim Davidson in Bournemouth. Jesus, that was physically painful to watch. There were at least 3 or 4 golden opportunities to heckle him as well, but I stayed quiet as he'd already picked on a bunch of people from the audience and I didn't fancy being next!

adam c
31-05-08, 12:58 PM
the gf got me two tickets to watch lee evans in september and now i carn't wait!ive got a few dvds and it always makes me laugh that he has got to get changed at the interval as his suit is drenched with sweat!lol

Ash
31-05-08, 01:04 PM
comedian, Jim Davidson

:wtf: IIRC my old man did the sound for that one, he also said it was painful to watch, in fact he went for a walk instead and left some tech in charge lol

Lee Evans is an absolute legend, keep meaning to go to a show of his. Live @ Wembly cracks me up something stupid everytime lol

Adam
31-05-08, 02:59 PM
Lee Evans is indeed, a LEGEND

tom_beverley
31-05-08, 03:03 PM
Definately my fave comedian, he has me in absolute knots!

I've got tickets to see him at the Metro Arena, Newcastle in October, can't wait :)

Philsutton
31-05-08, 05:26 PM
LMFAO at Jim Davidson what a tool

Smurf-Xx
31-05-08, 05:36 PM
Lee Evans Rules...!!!

edens-xe
31-05-08, 08:27 PM
ive got all lee evans box set dvd's and always makes my laugh till i s**T!!!lol

big gra
31-05-08, 09:35 PM
haha, think ive seen pretty much every lee evans sketch there is, still piss myself everytime i watch them. hes far better that the likes of peter kay.

al murray is amazing aswel, the way he cane give abuse and take the pi$$ out of someone in the audience and they still laugh.