PDA

View Full Version : ebay muppets

novacabrio
31-05-08, 12:07 AM
The wife has listed some items on ebay, young Boys Clothes that our 11 month old has grown out of and she has had 3 questions tonight asking about postage, one from Poland, can she ship to there, and the other can she ship to New Zeland, and the New Zeland person says she'll accept them with out the packing? Eh!? So we'll take a marker pen and stick the address on the Back of the clothes? Another one in Germany wants items sent, Do these people abroad not have clothes for their kids? Do Children around the world wear paper bags till they become adults with the exception of the UK?

And another cheeky fecker has offered less for an item than it is listed for and can we include postage in with that price :confused:

mikey14sr
31-05-08, 12:24 AM
There's an option when making the listing to refuse to stop it, I've not had any questions like that since I stopped offering international postage.

AlexW
31-05-08, 09:45 AM
I Always say Uk Only, although i have shiped a tiny item to new zeland at the buyers expense of course.

Maybe the items are cheap? maybe they just want me be a****

Jack
31-05-08, 10:12 AM
Yup, I always say UK only and have never ever had any questions from nigerians etc.

The only time I've shipped abroad was a couple of Vauxhall items, and then only because I knew there may be German interest. I just put down that I would ship to Europe and to contact me for a postage cost.