PDA

View Full Version : yellow sr nova with 16v parts for sale

srstevey
29-05-08, 12:07 AM
or email me on here the engine has new water pump and cambelt,new sump gasket,front and rear main oil seals,head gasket,valve stem oil seals,re seated valves,cam shaft oil seals,rocker cover gasket,inlet and exshaust manifold,new head bolts, new heavy duty sachs clutch,new gearbox oil seals,painted engine with black paint very good job aswell,head de coked and painted with silver spray looks brand new again very good job and gear box got the same treatment i was building it to be shown but due to other projects cant finish.Aswell with this it comes with brand new motorsport hubs and shafts and engine mounts,antiroll bar spacers and cv joints all to convert your nova to a valver.Oh yeah the exshaust has been heat wrapped very high standard wrap.And last of all least comes with the wiring loom and ecu and a spare loom and ecu ask any questions as im breaking the whole thing the above will be £500 pound as the conversion kit i got from chris astley motorsport alone that was a couple hundred i think and on top your getting a fully built engine ready to rumble with pretty much new everything.

srstevey
29-05-08, 12:20 AM
I'm also selling new coil over suspension,poly bush kit seat ibiza wheels the same as scott's nova van on projects but there white instead of polished,mint grey sr interior,the shell itself its had new complete front panel,new front wings and bonnet,rear arches are fine passenger door just gone abit but easy repair very small,the engine bay was painted yellow again looks again very good the underside has been cleaned and waxoiled the fuel tank and rear axel removed for this so i thought i'd paint the tank silver and rear axel black again all with spray paint as i was building this to show eventually.Advised to view shell and bits open tosensible offers.I have original electric window motors and center console switches what seems pretty rare also central locking set up,i also have a rear decal for the boot its even comes in a original GM box and is stamped GM on the backing of the decal this is very rare itself.I have loads of other stuff mint front and rear bumpers and so on so email me if your intrested or buy the lot for a £1000

Jay
29-05-08, 12:22 AM
how much for the coil over suspension kit? whats the make, any pics?

srstevey
29-05-08, 12:26 AM
pics ill upload tomorrow and the make i'll find out i forgot its been so long ive looked at it

Jay
29-05-08, 12:37 AM
How much then? Is it just 2 front fully ajustables and rears are seperate shocks and springs?

dj_wudgey
29-05-08, 02:41 PM
how much for the shell mate ???

Adam
29-05-08, 11:17 PM
No ebay links are allowed

srstevey
01-06-08, 04:47 PM
sold now guys