PDA

View Full Version : does anyone else wonder?

euro sbd
28-05-08, 09:31 PM
Hi all havent posted in a while

Does anyone else wonder whats wrong with them?

I sold the 5th nova about 6months ago, My euro project and ive been on here every night since and now im looking for another nova yet again. I bought a e55 amg mercedes and i should be over the moon as the car is amazing but im still not quite satisified. My wifes just ask me the question :-(what the hell is wrong with you if you dare get another one you'll be sleeping in it)lol And the only answer i could actually give her is i think im addicted.

anyone else in the same boat as im sure if i get another one im sure to be sleeping in it for a few nights:roll:

still small price to pay imo she snores anyway

General Baxter
28-05-08, 09:33 PM
i think the problem is, there that sihte, we want them lol

euro sbd
28-05-08, 09:36 PM

do you know what, you hit the nail on the head there. but if you dont mind ile let you tell my wife that onelol "im sorry darling there so s**t i just need another"

paulnova
28-05-08, 09:38 PM
i always wonder...still dont have a clue why lol

Jack
28-05-08, 09:43 PM
Its like a form of self harm lol

euro sbd
28-05-08, 09:45 PM

lol belive me if i get another one, its not the SELF harm bit im worried about

Lee
28-05-08, 10:02 PM

Thats it exactly!!! Your the first person to define Nova ownership in the most accurate possible way!

We know its wrong, we know we've got a problem but we just cant help ourselves!!!!'

Count Vaux Alot
28-05-08, 10:03 PM
i can only agree i have had a few and i haven't finished this one yet already have another one and i'm still looking for more!

SRimon
28-05-08, 10:19 PM
theres just summin about em'

General Baxter
28-05-08, 10:20 PM
id rather do drugs, and buy huckers its cheaper, and rehab works ish lol

Rexy
28-05-08, 10:25 PM
i've done the same.. but i didnt have a MERC lol.

What was your very first car? as mine was a nova saloon and my parents had novas when i was younger and i think thats where my nova thing comes from.

Jack
28-05-08, 10:33 PM
TBH, I don't have a particular thing for Novas.

My first car was a Fiat (sh!t), the nova was my second car, so there's no attachment there - other than the Nova was far far better than the Fiat.

The only reason I bought a Nova as a second car to the GT4 now was because I needed something, small, economical, cheap and fast. It was a toss up between a Nova XE (saloon of course) or 205 Mi16 - after seeing my mate's Mi16 and the crap build quality I'm glad I plumped for the Nova lol

If I was to go back before I bought the Nova I would probably have gone VW, or maybe something small and jap instead. Possibly a 106 GTi/Rallye.

paulnova
28-05-08, 10:33 PM
my dad randomly bought me a white 1.poo 3dr nova, i never had a say in it, sooooo glad he did........or actually wish he f*cking didnt lol

Andy
28-05-08, 10:37 PM
Its an illness,if you arent driving,fixing,bodging,'baying for parts your on here talking about them with fellow "sufferers" lol of this chronic virus lol lol lol

Mike
28-05-08, 10:51 PM

Aye, there quite possibly one of the ****test cars ever made during the 90's. Fcuk knows why i keep buying them and spending silly amounts driving them?!

Nobby
28-05-08, 11:06 PM
in rust we trust!

euro sbd
28-05-08, 11:23 PM
in rust we trust!

lol couldnt have said better

ste porter
29-05-08, 12:15 AM
anybody else stood there and defended them when there beeing layed into and slaged of but afterwards thought to your self they do have a point?

i shout i swear i curse i abuse it! i threaten it i plead with it i caress it spend money on it and i nurse it i parade it. its endless ups and downs

BUT when it comes down to it i wouldnt have it any other way

Rexy
29-05-08, 12:22 AM
they are an absolute piece of pish to work on compared to other cars i've owned lol thats another reason and the parts are realitivly cheap and mods are soooo easy to do :D

steveturbo
29-05-08, 10:24 PM
my first car was a nova since then i have around 37 cars a porsche 944,200sx's,rs turbo's even a bmw 750 v12 but most vauxhall bar them and a few others inbetween ive had loads of novas and now i run a mint mk3 astra gsi but really want to get my nova finished and be driving that!

nova's are just bloody addictive!!

GTE999
30-05-08, 12:31 AM
phewww i actually thought i had an illness. Everyone from my missus to my colleagues slag me off but i defend it beat it, swear at it and want to crash it but theres alway room for some errrr love!!!!

Novas are cool man!

craig green
30-05-08, 09:32 AM
Nothing else looks as cool, end of!

Being towed in mine last week was enough of a buzz, as was the discussion it triggered at the VW place I took it to.

'you dont see many of these anymore' Nah they're all rotten!

Jack
30-05-08, 09:42 AM
They'll be seeing another one on Tuesday lol

beef@novadose.net
30-05-08, 02:27 PM
Their cheap, light, easy to work on and plenty of nice parts available for them. Besides, I can hide a Nova in my garage for at least a month before the Mrs finds out :)

just vaux trev
30-05-08, 03:36 PM
people still under estimate them in a tuned state,cheap and most parts readily available,still some granny's driving the mint ones and we are all just waiting for them to give em up, i have owned at least 10 and i would also pref to see my ideal finished nova than any other car.....sad......true,
i'v also been trying to pry a mint 1 litre off a young lad who's dad will not let him sell it .. but i'll get it it's just sitting awaiting the tin worm to strike