PDA

View Full Version : Loom for c20let conversion (help)

BEN187NOVA
28-05-08, 02:58 PM
i need some help iv got a new loom and ecu to put into my nova let as it has a mystery overfueling problem which we have traced back to shorted sensor which was melted and foooked the ecu .

my problem is that the look that i have in the car which is old and made by somebody else , looks like a pikey has been chewing on it . im not sure it even done correctly .

has any one got a wiring diagram on how to splice the looms together properly . becauase im worried that if i copy my old set up it could happen again and i have just paid £380 for this loom and ecu . heart stopped i know

and only got 10 days to get this cured cut down drives shafts sort 2 oil leaks and change linkage before PVS .

any help would be appreciated

BEN187NOVA
28-05-08, 03:48 PM
any one ? please

Adam
28-05-08, 04:10 PM
http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98133

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showpost.php?p=821701&postcount=4

Should be pretty much the same

white2lSR
28-05-08, 04:59 PM
i need some help iv got a new loom and ecu to put into my nova let as it has a mystery overfueling problem which we have traced back to shorted sensor which was melted and foooked the ecu .

my problem is that the look that i have in the car which is old and made by somebody else , looks like a pikey has been chewing on it . im not sure it even done correctly .

has any one got a wiring diagram on how to splice the looms together properly . becauase im worried that if i copy my old set up it could happen again and i have just paid £380 for this loom and ecu . heart stopped i know

and only got 10 days to get this cured cut down drives shafts sort 2 oil leaks and change linkage before PVS .

any help would be appreciated

how much:eek:

BEN187NOVA
29-05-08, 09:52 AM
Hi Adam

thanks so much you are a live saver big time , i need some time off work to sort it now.

cheers fella my own car club didnt even come to my help