PDA

View Full Version : Bucket Seats??????????

Paulegg
11-09-02, 10:37 AM
Does any1 know where the harnesses go, like the 4 point ones? where do they stick 2? is it the back seat buckle?

Ben (lurk75)
11-09-02, 10:43 AM
they are really designed to go with a cage and there is a bar across the bottom of a roll cage they go around. but i think that most people bolt em to the rear seatbelts anchor point yes.

djp_y2k
12-09-02, 06:48 PM
You can attach them to the rear bottom holes ( above fuel tank), or the holes behind the rear windows. Easiest it to a rear strut brace.

But if you were in a serious accident then the strut brace could shear off the top of the suspension and could hit you in the back of the head.

Fearless roll cages are now re-designing there rear strut braces to make them more safer I think.

?Marty?
13-09-02, 03:35 PM
Mr Brett Warburton and Dave France ('aight mate!) of Fearless Motorsport fame are probably re-designing the rear strutbraces because just about everyone who wants one already has one, so if they change the design they can sell them all to the same people again. Those who want to be 'different'. Until everyone has the 'new and improved version'. :lol:

I always ride with my crash helmet on. Just incase. :lol:

Ben (lurk75)
13-09-02, 06:02 PM
good point well made there marty, but you do sound a bit bitter :!:

djp_y2k
13-09-02, 06:18 PM
or they could be re-designing them for that reason. All I was tols was that they were redesigning them. Just thought it could of been about the reason I said.

Still look cool though.