PDA

View Full Version : gauging interest - splitting corsa!

L33 LEG
26-05-08, 11:54 AM
im wanting to buy a new car so it means im needing to get rid of one of my sheds Lol

i doubt anybody would buy my white nova as it looks in a state even tho it will only cost a few hundred quid for it to be mint, but tbh im wanting to keep it. so that means my very loved corsa will have to go.would never want to sell it as a whole car, and tbh nobody would ever buy it as a whole Lol. so if i was to split would people from here buy the bits?

i would ask on corsasport but well, its not quite possible :roll: maybe once its a definate, somebody could kindly pass the word onto them :)

the car in question:

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i184/L33LEG/the%20corsa%20project/corsa951.jpg

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i184/L33LEG/the%20corsa%20project/corsa960.jpg

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i184/L33LEG/the%20corsa%20project/corsa953.jpg

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i184/L33LEG/the%20corsa%20project/corsa948.jpg

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i184/L33LEG/the%20corsa%20project/corsa938.jpg

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i184/L33LEG/the%20corsa%20project/corsa927.jpg

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i184/L33LEG/the%20corsa%20project/corsaproject808.jpg

not everything is mint but these are the sort of prices im thinking of:

1.4 Sri Engine with corsa loom £100
Cage (will be in primer as the paint is crap on it) £250
Buckets (cost £860 new with frames, dont really want to sell them) £250
Bonnet £60
Smooth Boot with spoiler and tint (has a small crack) £50
Skirts £20
Front bumper £100
Mint red Rear bumper with flaps £30
Clear lights £15
Standard lights £5
Vented wing + standard pass wing £50
Headlights £10
Nova 60mm springs with gmax shocks £50

also got loads of interior parts and other little bits.

im not def splitting now, just want to see want interest there is, i will make my mind up by the end of the week :thumb:

Shaun
26-05-08, 12:02 PM
interested in cage, front bumper, and harnesses.
will pass it onto corsasport also mate but 1st dibs on parts ive listed :)

adam c
26-05-08, 12:03 PM
im very intrested in the buckets have you got any more pics?i could come collect whenever you want.

L33 LEG
26-05-08, 12:05 PM
the harnesses are not for sale, but i do have some crappy ones if u really want some, il try get some better pics of everything during the week.

im not sure if i have priced things up correctly, the cage could look brand new as its never been bolted in and i still have the crappy plates omp gave me to make the box sections for the welds. however i am missing one of the hook things to bolt the door bar to the cage, im sure itl be easy enough to weld something to it tho.

the front bumper as you can see has 5 holes in it, but a reg plate will easily hide it. there is also 2 small screw holes in either side of the bumper, seen as it needs spraying anyway they can easily be filled in, either way its cheaper than £150 that they usually go for, iv also seen one for 250 on cs :|

Shaun
26-05-08, 12:08 PM
does the cage come in 2 bits? wouldnt really want the front as not very practical for everyday use

L33 LEG
26-05-08, 12:09 PM
im very intrested in the buckets have you got any more pics?i could come collect whenever you want.

the buckets will only be getting sold once everything has gone, as i really dont want to get rid of them but every bit of cash helps i suppose and il have no use for them. il dig some pics out later on, think there maybe a very very small tear on the back of one but other than that theyre perfect really, il give them a good clean tho first lol

as i keep saying tho, just gauging interest first and itl help my decision to split it or not, il be finding out within the next few days from my mot tester if he can sort me out getting my reg off without the actual car being roadworthy, if this can happen then the car will be getting split for def. prices are just a guide at the moment, this thread is just to see if it can be sold on or not, and if so, a proper thread with pics and prices will be posted :thumb:

L33 LEG
26-05-08, 12:11 PM
does the cage come in 2 bits? wouldnt really want the front as not very practical for everyday use

ye the front bit is seperate to the back, but tbh itl look a bit silly. if you wanted practical id just leave the door bars off, the front cgae just abouts fit with the dash in so itl still be practical

Shaun
26-05-08, 12:11 PM
may i ask why you cant go on cs anymore

L33 LEG
26-05-08, 12:13 PM
may i ask why you cant go on cs anymore

to cut a long story short, im banned lol been 3 and a half years now i think and im still not allowed back :( annoying tho cos im always seeing things for sale on there that i want Lol

Shaun
26-05-08, 12:16 PM
lol fair enough mate well if you do split it then let me know asap. pvs round the corner and could do with some bits :)

L33 LEG
26-05-08, 12:18 PM
lol fair enough mate well if you do split it then let me know asap. pvs round the corner and could do with some bits :)

will do mate, il hopefully know within the next few days :thumb:

L33 LEG
26-05-08, 12:22 PM
interested in cage, front bumper, and harnesses.
will pass it onto corsasport also mate but 1st dibs on parts ive listed :)

thanks for putting it on CS mate, but oh my this is going to cause some banter lol

ps. im not a con man. everything is collection only and money will only be handed over once the buyer is 100% happy with the goods. if you decide its not as described you dont have to buy, its as simple as that :eek:

Shaun
26-05-08, 12:31 PM
thanks for putting it on CS mate, but oh my this is going to cause some banter lol

ps. im not a con man. everything is collection only and money will only be handed over once the buyer is 100% happy with the goods. if you decide its not as described you dont have to buy, its as simple as that :eek:

thats ok mate just hurry up and decide to break it lol. yeh it has caused some banter lol. not for conning anytone though mate :) would you be willing to post any bits though or collection only?

L33 LEG
26-05-08, 12:40 PM
im not posting a cage Lol. depends on the item really, prob only small things as i cant be ****d with the hassle tbh.

Shaun
26-05-08, 12:41 PM
ok mate got family close to warrington so dont think to far from you mate. just drop me a message

cooki_1.4 sport
26-05-08, 05:25 PM
im interested in a few parts aswell mate

when will you no if your splitting

L33 LEG
27-05-08, 02:18 AM
should hopefully know wednesday at the latest

Rexy
27-05-08, 06:45 PM
lee i will have the springs and suspension off you.

L33 LEG
28-05-08, 12:04 AM
im hopefully going to be splitting the car during the day 2moro, so il either be posting up pics in the afternoon or this time 2moro night. il re-do the thread with close up pics of everything and the correct prices.

you've got 1st dibs on the sus then rexy, we'l sort it out after 2moro :) its only the front by the way, havnt got any on the back lol

Rexy
28-05-08, 12:14 AM
lmfbo, its for a mate. I'll let him know see if he still wants them... he wants his corsa uber low.

L33 LEG
28-05-08, 12:19 AM
ul need 100mm rears to get it as low as mine is at the mo. the front are only 60mm but they are VERY low for that, in fact, i reckon they're lower than my 80mm on both my novas.

thedjse
28-05-08, 12:44 PM
If rexy doesnt have shocks and springs i will