PDA

View Full Version : FAO: Sheperd

wisewood
10-09-02, 10:09 AM
Hope you aren't using the internet at work again boy - you know you will get into trouble :D

Had any ideas yet about the thing I PM'd you about last night?

Nova1.6
10-09-02, 11:50 PM
nah not had ne more thoughts, could tie her down and tickle her, forgot that u pm'ed about, lol.
I cant use the internet at work anymore, i virtualy got the sack so im not bothering, think ill get fired soon anyway, pulled a sicky today, got rear windows re-tinted in le-mans black, looks well smart.
Neil

wisewood
11-09-02, 10:30 AM
i came up with a plan of my own anyway mate - worked quite well... will PM you about it later on when i got more time.

You had someone else tint your windows this time then? so no bubbles in them... :D

novatec
13-09-02, 12:41 PM
Yeah he did, I did em. This time no bubbles! :D
Now in the middle of doing his spoiler.

Hope your not planning summat for Leanne! Me thinks before you start planning on foreplay you should figure out how to score a goal first if you know what I mean :wink: :D
So when are you going to post that file featuring Leanne on Novaload for da lads? :lol:
I won't say owt :lol:
Think we need a bit of encouragement here lads!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

wisewood
13-09-02, 12:44 PM
no mate it wasn't him doing the planning - it was me.

and i don't think i really want to see footage of Sheperd doing "stuff" unless he edits the thing to remove him and just leave leanne.
(although her i have not met, but woul dlike to :D)

novatec
13-09-02, 12:52 PM
Oh yeah he'd have to edit himself out but I'm not in it for the viewing, I just want to see if he would :D
If you haven't met her mate then don't lose no sleep over it! :lol:
I've had to put up with her for nearly 1 and a half years kos it's my girlfriends best mate or woz? They've had a little fall out just like women tend to! :lol:

wisewood
13-09-02, 02:30 PM
i dont mind women falling out - just as long as they let me watch if they have a little "fight" - you can't really call womens fights an actual fight most of the time can you - fair enough - they are rough - but there is actually very little actual fighting taking place - just screaming and pushing and pulling. Very few women/girls i know fight properly and just knock the crap out of the person in front of them.

Cara
13-09-02, 02:37 PM
sorry 2 but in but i do :)

jon_boy
13-09-02, 03:21 PM
lol, i only ever saw one girl actually punch some one. it was a fairly big butch hench lesbian of a woman as well! my god wot a punch... but most just go for hair pulling and scratching which altho it looks painful, has nowt on a good clout round the gob!

Tilly
13-09-02, 05:29 PM
I've never faught b4 but im sure it will come and believe me i dont slap or pull there hair

wisewood
13-09-02, 05:34 PM
i used to work in a night club where they had a female member of door staff - she was hard as anything - used to knockblokes around all over the place - saw her break a blokes nose once coz he was being a bit aggressive when she asked im nicely to leave - she just looked straight at him and lamped him one - fantastic!

Tilly
13-09-02, 05:37 PM
Nice 1