PDA

View Full Version : towing eye cover

conad
25-05-08, 04:33 PM
right... i realise that this thread belongs in the 'wanted' section, but this is a cry for help!! im in major desperate need for a towing eye cover for the gsi bumper! i thought i had a spare one, but as lucky would have it.... its gone!

i can only appologise to admin for putting this in 'general chat' but im hoping more notice will be taken to the post.... thanks

yellow nova
26-05-08, 11:35 PM
right... i realise that this thread belongs in the 'wanted' section, but this is a cry for help!! im in major desperate need for a towing eye cover for the gsi bumper! i thought i had a spare one, but as lucky would have it.... its gone!

i can only appologise to admin for putting this in 'general chat' but im hoping more notice will be taken to the post.... thanks

I think i've got a brand new one :thumb: sh-t I just rememberd about the paint sorry mate

ade
27-05-08, 12:16 AM
I've got an old one but its in purple - can be cleaned up if you want it...

if going to PV I'll bring it down then...

pm me if interested...

conad
27-05-08, 11:08 PM
I think i've got a brand new one :thumb: sh-t I just rememberd about the paint sorry mate

tut, your bloody useless lol
iv you could have a look id really appreciate it, how much you want for it?
il send you a txt tommorrow to remind you to have a look ;)

I've got an old one but its in purple - can be cleaned up if you want it...

if going to PV I'll bring it down then...

pm me if interested...

il need before pv mate.... thanks anyways

but watch this space, i might be having it off you yet lol

yellow nova
27-05-08, 11:46 PM
Ok i just been in the garage and i have got the new cover here in primer ready to paint :thumb: and i've got the piant to :eek: £10 with p+p send me your address again