PDA

View Full Version : NEEDIN MUCH INFO

SRking
09-09-02, 06:14 PM
CAN ANY1 HELP ME WIT I COUPLE OF QUIERIES I HV JUS GOT A 1.2 ANTIBES WIT ONLY 40,000 MILES ON THE CLOCK SO I FEEL IT IS WORTH KEEPIN IF I CAN GET SUM MODS ON THE BODYWORK.

IT HAS A BLACK BUPER STRIP WITH THE GRILL ALL JOINED IS IT POSSIBLE 2 TAKE THAT OFF AND FIT A PROPA BUMPER AND GRILL WITHOUT HAVIN 2 CHANGE THE WINGS?

AND IF I TAKE THE BUMPA STRIPS OFF THE SIDE OF THE CAR WUD THEY LEAVE HOLES OR THE STUCK ON?

AND 1 LAST THING CUD ANY1 GIV ME A ROUGH PRICE ON A FLUSH TAILGATE AND WHERE I CUD PURCHASE 1.

I WUD MUCH APPRECIATE REPLIES OF ANY KIND.

Ben (lurk75)
09-09-02, 06:30 PM
flush tailgates are custom work so just check the for sale sections of places and ask about or take it to a bodyshop and get yourts flushed.

some bump strips are stuck on and some riveted not sure about the antibes.

as for fitting a separate grill to the mk1 front... it has been done and can be done its just a case of farting round with it and chopping and changing a few bits, due to the front wongs being so cheap and easy to fit that is why people just change the whole lot as its easier and quicker. i do know of a guy who fitted the saxo VTS front grill to the front of a MK1 and it looked very different and went on quite easy.