PDA

View Full Version : babalon barstewards

Alex
09-09-02, 11:52 AM
I was driving home after a night out and talking to my mate about how the police were not too bad round here (seriously), when i got pulled. Ok so i stopped and got out of my car and walked over to them to get me in their good books. Before i even opened my mouth one of them said "I hate people who modify their cars". What a good start. He then said that he pulled me over because he was having a wank night. They slapped a fine on me for misuse of optional lights (very small neons on the car) and gave me a producer. I said that if i took the neons off and threw them in the bush could we just leave it. He said he would also give me a fine for littering. I then asked him if he could answer a sensible question from me and he said that it would be the first ive asked all night. What a wanker.

wisewood
09-09-02, 12:05 PM
if i were you amte i would write a strongly worded letter of complaint - and no - i do not mean that as sarccastically as it sounds.
Find out the name of the dop dog at the local cop shop and address the letter to him - mark the envelope as private and confidential and explain that the officer who stopped you had a serious attitude problem and confessed that he only stopped you as he hates modified cars and was having a bad night.

May not get the fine over turned or anything - but the big boss is bound to atleast have a word...

?Marty?
09-09-02, 03:42 PM
He probably said he hates modified cars because of the neons, as he probably had to spend all day stopping people for stuff like that and neon washer jets and etc, and is just getting pissed off with it. And so he should. We know that neons are not legal, and so does he, and whatever his opinion is on the matter, it's his job not to allow people to break the law.

But then again, he probably was just a wanker. :lol: I've never been told expressly that i get harassed by the police because of my modified motor, but that's what they've made clear.

Find out where he lives, make a note of his number plate, get some plates printed up, stick on some shitter you've bought for ?50 and not registered and keep driving through gatsos all night. Then burn the car (or the plates aspecially).

dave.gsi
10-09-02, 10:27 PM
lol....good idea but your forgetting the police can drive as fast as they like and get away with it. when was the last time one got a speeding fine???

carltoncrazy
10-09-02, 10:48 PM
sadly this is where novas lose out,
young male driving nova,
lets pull him,novas have a rep as boy racers car,
thats mainly it.
i used to get away with murder in the range rover.well........neons etc and used to park out side the old bill every night 4 work.
its more to do wiv our age and car