PDA

View Full Version : AutoGauges wiring....???

CoupeUK
23-05-08, 12:55 PM
Hi all,

I have just received through some AutoGauges which I bought secondhand but am clueless as to what I have to wire them to in my XE Nova (Dispack with Lambda).

I've got here:

Oil pressure (PSI)
Volts
Air/Fuel ratio

This is where the tricky stuff come in but i'll try and explain as good as I can.

Oil Pressure....

On the back of this one theres 5 wires. 2 are connected to a bulb holder (red and black) which I guess red goes to dash lights and black goes to earth.
This then leaves 3 remaining wires, one which is marked S, the other marked C or G and the final one is marked I.

Air/Fuel Ratio....

Only 3 wires on this one, no bulb holder though? the 3 are black, red and grey.....?

Volts....

4 on this one, a red and black linked to a bulb holder, and two marked G and I.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to what I have to attach to where in the car? I have no real idea what i'm looking for so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Paul

AlexW
23-05-08, 01:03 PM
Wouldnt G be Ground? And I be Live? ignition live.

On the oil i would guess G and I are the same as the volt meter and one of S or C are connected to the sender. Trial and error, i would ask my bro as if im correct you have the same as he had in his silvia but hes busy working :(

CoupeUK
23-05-08, 01:08 PM
Wouldnt G be Ground? And I be Live? ignition live.

On the oil i would guess G and I are the same as the volt meter and one of S or C are connected to the sender. Trial and error, i would ask my bro as if im correct you have the same as he had in his silvia but hes busy working :(

Great stuff, i'd appreciate it if you could find out for me mate ;)

AlexW
23-05-08, 01:09 PM
Great stuff, i'd appreciate it if you could find out for me mate ;)

I will try, i'll let ya know tonight!

CoupeUK
23-05-08, 01:14 PM
I will try, i'll let ya know tonight!

Cheers buddy!

Paul

ck
23-05-08, 11:27 PM
oil pressure, u will need the correct sender for the guage..
G = Ground
I = Igntion
S = Signal

air fuel ratio ha sno bulb holder as it lights up its leds to show the afr..
Black is Earth
Red is Ignition live
and Grey is the signal wire, whch goes to the lambda sensor...