PDA

View Full Version : Model Novas

Ben (lurk75)
08-09-02, 11:52 PM
I know this should be in the For Sale section, but this is were the original post was so here goes...

Right about 6 weeks ago i ordered 10 model Novas from Vauxhall and they had to be delivered from Germany.

Well they have arrived (collecting them tommorow morning)

I am keeping 2 and 5 others are spoken for, so 3 are up for sale so its first come first served

They are the white corsa A models

either mail me at lurk75@hotmail.com or PM.

Davo
09-09-02, 08:36 AM
why did u order 10 if u only wanted 2 is wot i want to know :roll:

Ben (lurk75)
09-09-02, 10:10 AM
the reason i ordered 10 was in the original post on this subject that was about 3-4 pages long. basically peope were really struggling to get these from Vauxhall and most main dealers wont even bother to order them as they have to come from Germany as they are not stocked in Luton, so when my ex g/f said she could get her boss to order them, i thought i would order 10 so then people who couldnt get them would have an opurtunity to have some :!: and as i wrote there is only three left as other people had already asked me for them before i ordered.

Ben (lurk75)
09-09-02, 05:04 PM
:evil: Barstewards only 5 delivered, i have only ever had 1 order correct from vauxhall :!:

Apparently there are another 5 on the way should be a week or two, dont worry micky will reserve one for you so there will be 2 up for sale. will keep you posted.

sorry to fcuk you all about :roll:

carltoncrazy
09-09-02, 05:49 PM
lurk ave u got my PM saying il have one?

carltoncrazy
10-09-02, 02:42 PM
yeh i got tabs on one aswell.