PDA

View Full Version : how to fit a digi clock

jon_boy
08-09-02, 10:20 PM
just got sum digi clocks off a mate and dont have a feckin clue as to how they are gonna be put into my 1.2. its a mk1 if that makes a difference. cheers for any ideas and could u please make it fairly simple to follow cos im not good with lectronics. thanks very much for ANY contributions, jon

Aragorn
09-09-02, 07:51 AM
well...

take a look at the guide on www.vauxnova.com

that what i used

BUT it is a nightmare to get the clocks into a mk1 and u might be easier getting the whole mk2 dash from a scrapyrad and fitting that first

before u start make sure youve got both wiring plugs AND the speed sender

jon_boy
09-09-02, 01:40 PM
AAhhh the guide on the site is prob quite gd. BUT i cant get into the site (says summin like server down wen i try) i think have those bits u mention tho. and i have a mk2 dash already its on its way to me from mike oxford apparently. he said its coming "soon" so i do like u say. would it be easier to get all the wires sorted for the dials before i put the dsah on tho. as in do it with no dsah present at all?

Aragorn
09-09-02, 05:29 PM
www.vauxnova.co.uk :)

and it really dont make no odds which way u do it

juts make sure u have the speed sender (the little can like object with 3 wires comin out of the top)

if u dont have that u wont get a speed readout :)

mikeoxford
09-09-02, 11:25 PM
borrowed the steering wheel puller while at trax, me mate is coming round tomorow built like a brick sh!t house (or is it today now?!) as its midnight.

so hopefully i can get the blasted thing off at last, ask anyone on here about bloody steering wheels!

anyone who knows me im not the biggest bloke of em all! (just finely refined in all the right places :lol: :lol: )