PDA

View Full Version : Nova bonnet in Focus...will it fit?

CoupeUK
20-05-08, 04:48 PM
Bit random I know, but does anyone know if a Nova bonnet will fit in my ST170?? Off to pick one up tonight but am unsure whether it'll fit in the Focus as I dont really want to drive over an hour each way with no interior or heater!!!!

Bear in mind the Focus has full interior ;)

FUSION X16XE
20-05-08, 04:52 PM
why would you remove your heater to fit a bonnet in? take a blanket and some string and tie it to the roof? (if it doesnt fit in the car)

chimp007_uk
20-05-08, 04:58 PM
I had the manta 400 bonnet in the pug with the rear seats down... So i'd say its all good!

Guessing you bought the black one ;)

tom_beverley
20-05-08, 04:58 PM
lol Tom, I think he means he doesn't want to go in his stripped (with out a heater) Nova

CoupeUK
20-05-08, 05:16 PM
why would you remove your heater to fit a bonnet in? take a blanket and some string and tie it to the roof? (if it doesnt fit in the car)

No no no no no

The Nova's stripped out (no interior/dash/heater etc) but I dont fancy driving it for 2 hours each way with the way the recent weathers going, even though I could sling it straight in the back.....

Hence why I want to know if it'd go in the Focus :roll:

CoupeUK
20-05-08, 05:18 PM
I had the manta 400 bonnet in the pug with the rear seats down... So i'd say its all good!

Guessing you bought the black one ;)

Sweet, looks like i'll be in the comfort of the Focus tonight!

Yea bought black one, bought my new wheels earlier but they bein refurbed tomorrow ;)

Guages on way aswell, although I think I told you that already :)

CoupeUK
20-05-08, 05:18 PM
lol Tom, I think he means he doesn't want to go in his stripped (with out a heater) Nova

Bingo!