PDA

View Full Version : big up Ian and any unsung "heros"

mikeoxford
08-09-02, 09:08 PM
as a sign of thanks, anyone on the stand, post a one liner here!

on behalf of the novaload crew that made it to the stand, can i say cheers to ian for gettin me on the stand (and everyone else for that mater!), even after ticket sales had stopped thru novaload and he got me a stand pass and sorted me and everything.

so well done ian, on the organising.

and anyone else in the background i may not (or others) know about.

THANKYOU for a craking day and my first "stand day"

the car WILL be getting further mods, as i have been biten by the oh so familiar modding bug. and i will DEFINTELY be at the front of the queue to get on a novaload stand again

respect to yo admin geezas.

photos of the event at nova-land.com- linked from the homepage

ollster
08-09-02, 10:11 PM
Gotta agree it was a fantastic day thanx a lot for organising it

Ian_Gsi16v
09-09-02, 02:35 PM
Was even better than I expected, Ian got me a car pass on saturday night so i could show my car. To bad i took nothing with me to clean it with lol.

After getting up later than everyone else on sunday morning and ramming the tent in the back of the car the que for trax was well needed until i woke up lol

locky
09-09-02, 05:12 PM
Very good wekend, thanx alot lads, good to put faces to names, pity i didnt get 2 meet u all, but i will most prob at other events,
once again thanx alot for a cracking wekend, cheers!

ade
09-09-02, 05:34 PM
cheers for a smart weekend guys - think I covered some 900 miles in 2 days! :o spent a packet on petrol!!!

Great day, great stand - where did everyone else park (Mike, Shepard etc...)

Cheers Ian and the other lads I met - nice to put names to faces - shame I cannae remember most of them (crap with names and faces!)

Look fwd to next year - also look fwd to the possible new project I've just spied in a glossy rag - 2ltr calibra engine fitted in a STANDARD nova - only ?500!

personal injury update 2 me thinks...
ade

Ian
09-09-02, 05:58 PM
thanks to everyone for coming, sorry i didnt speak to half the people at trax as was busy sorting the stand(thanks evo wankers) and finally got car clean about 2pm (thanks rick for the help)

and got to see a bit of the show.

mikeoxford
09-09-02, 11:04 PM
i was parked in the middle of three red novas by the time u had arrived ade, previously on the "proper" stand i was on the front row in a corner.

anyway, if sat in ades driving seat, i was about five cars left, with ollsters MINT sri on my left, and an unknown red one to the right of me :S sorry who you were.

and ade, i stroked your front wing its as smooth and shiny as f*ckand no queer jokes lol

it compared to ollys car, which i again admit to stroking :oops: and hes had a respray done so well done on your DIY attempts!

and of course, i could go on, as the novaload stand was TREMENDOUS.

ian, chris wards turbs, that martini rally one whosever that is, a cadburys purple one, white one, I could go on!!

lol, i felt my car was worhty of a place on the stand, but after being put alongside most others on the stand, i was feeling quite "under modded" lol

with me custom bootlid and thats about it for exterior!

im concentrating on exterior and performance now, as im pretty much hapy with its insides.

wht do people think of me chariot ne how?? pic above - did anyone see it?

Nova1.6
10-09-02, 10:12 AM
i agree, great day, even tho no one noticed my car :(
lol, did look like a scared cat though!
Neil

nova---chris
12-09-02, 06:28 AM
Cadbury purple. hMMMmmm
If u mean my car. then ive heard some ppl say a few colours but thats the best one so far. hehehe
:twisted: :twisted: :lol: