PDA

View Full Version : m3 mirrors

stugsi
08-09-02, 06:03 PM
ive just come back from traxs What a day meet a few people. anyway ive brought some m3 mirrors with the indcatiors built in (i may sound thick) but i don't under stand the diagram so can any1 help me so i can wire then up

mikesri
08-09-02, 09:08 PM
Right, the original side repeators r fed from inside the car. if you look in the passenger foot well there is a plastic plate that holds ur lower dash shelf up. take the shelf out, then the plate. you should now see 2 wires going out through the inner wing. now, if you are keeping your original side repeaters then scotch lock on to these wires. If you are removing your side repeaters then cut these wires. Once your mirrors are on and the cable is fed through the door and into the car, crimp 1 wire to each cable. there should be 2 from the mirror and 2 that u've cut? it doesn't matter what colour goes 2 what cos it only makes a circuit. repeat the same on the drivers side and that should be it!!! Once its done u will be glad u've done it cos i put indicators in my last novas mirrors and it looked sweet.