PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help?

Lauren
19-05-08, 12:49 PM
I recently had a little smash in my nova, and I need some new parts (I just can't bring myself to get rid of it). Does anyone know a cheap dealer I could get the parts from or is anyone selling them here?

I need a bonnet, a front bumper, an indicator (front drivers side) a small back panel window (driver's side) and possibly a door (driver's side).

I have a K-reg 1.2i hatchback nova in blue.

Any ideas?

NovaLad
19-05-08, 12:54 PM
Best option for a bumper would be to go to a scrap yard they are about 10 quid.

Would save postage costs as it's a big item and not many people will post um.

Lauren
19-05-08, 01:01 PM
Hmmm good thinking. Only problem is my car isn't really driveable at the mo, so I may look a bit weird hopping on the bus with a bumper! hahaha

NovaLad
19-05-08, 01:01 PM
Get a mate to give you a lift.

CoupeUK
19-05-08, 01:03 PM
Where you based Lauren? See if theres any local members that may have the bits you need ;)

Lauren
19-05-08, 01:33 PM
I live in Romford. I think there are a couple near me. I'll check them out, cheers!

7ova
19-05-08, 10:16 PM
talk to nova rally of here
he will sort you out with most of your needs :thumb:

Courtnova16v
20-05-08, 10:39 PM
I have a bonnet you can have if you pay the p&p. Also got the side window you need can take to pv. Let me know.

LONG~BAR
21-05-08, 12:03 AM
I've got tinted side windows if you neend them

novarally
21-05-08, 07:34 AM
I believe Lauren's Nova is a 5 door hatchback, so the door and side window she needs are going to be hard to come by.

I only have parts for 3 doors.

I have plenty of bonnets, but I never send those in the post, as they rarely survive the journey without being bent by careless courier companies.

I can help with the indicator, that's no problem.

E-mail;

colinesmith@aol.com

NO PM's please

Lauren
21-05-08, 10:55 AM
It is a 5 door nova which is why i'm finding it difficult.

I might be ok with just a side panel; the door is bent but the side panel is dented too so they are being pushed together when you try and open the door.

So apart from that i just need a bonnet and a bumper which should be fairly easy to get hold of, but i can't find any in blue, and i don't want to get them in another colour and have to respray the car...

AlexW
21-05-08, 11:32 AM
It is a 5 door nova which is why i'm finding it difficult.

I might be ok with just a side panel; the door is bent but the side panel is dented too so they are being pushed together when you try and open the door.

So apart from that i just need a bonnet and a bumper which should be fairly easy to get hold of, but i can't find any in blue, and i don't want to get them in another colour and have to respray the car...

Do you know what shade of blue? May be haze or breeze blue (only ones i can think of the top of my head) Might be useful if you get the paint code off the Vin plate on the slam panel.

Dod
21-05-08, 12:21 PM
GRRRRRRRRR!! I just sent a 5dr Nova in Blue to the scrap yard a week ago. All panels perfect as well!!!

Lauren
21-05-08, 03:54 PM
Do you know what shade of blue? May be haze or breeze blue (only ones i can think of the top of my head) Might be useful if you get the paint code off the Vin plate on the slam panel.

I'll find out what shade of blue and i'll let you know.

GRRRRRRRRR!! I just sent a 5dr Nova in Blue to the scrap yard a week ago. All panels perfect as well!!!

Oh your kidding! Don't tell me that!

Nova_Loon
21-05-08, 05:33 PM
i am about 15mins away from Romford i got a bonnet/bumper you can have it all just in the way now the bonnet got gsi vents on it in blue and the bumper is a mk2 gsi bumper in black is that any good to you if so pm me

Lauren
22-05-08, 04:11 PM
I have pm'd you!