PDA

View Full Version : what to do???

dave.gsi
08-09-02, 12:45 AM
i've got bucket seats up front and the rear seats in the back covered in matching blue and black. what i was thinking is should i strip out the rear of the car for the race look or keep it as it is? if the rear goes that means the ice goes cos round here u cant have a sub on show or it'll get nicked sharpish. that means no tunes (can i live without dr dre's rap on the way to work?) what u guys reckon???? any suggestions?

?Marty?
08-09-02, 08:41 PM
Well, obviously, it's up to you. I'm sure you already know anyway.

Why don't you just remove the sub and rear seat for a few weeks and see if you can live with it.

And you can always use a Walkman for the Dre :lol:

Matt Finary
09-09-02, 03:18 PM
Why not make a sub enclosure in you spare wheel well, then when you are not driving it pull the carpet back over the sub so you can't see it. If you strip it out, fit a cage to give the look.

Matt :)

?Marty?
09-09-02, 03:32 PM
Fit subs to the back of your seats. With the cones sticking out. And 6 by 9's on the underside of your car. :lol:

Or keep the parcel-shelf and the back of the rear seats (but just the metal sheet bit). Or not.

Though how about tinted windows (though it may encourage thieving scumbags) and a decent alarm. If you have fixed buckets the only way to get the subs and etc out would be through the rear screen, which would take longer to smash/get inside and etc, so if you have a decent alarm they may not risk it, and if they do they'd be unsuccessfull. Even if you hide stuff, they'll hear it. And even if they don't, if the rest of the car is really smart, they'll take a look inside anyway.

And why strip it all out, when you're going to weight it all down with subs and shit? Though it does look fuckin cool.